Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Monica Lewinsky is a hero for sucking off Bill Clinton

deathgreetsmeslow

deathgreetsmeslow

Captain
★★★
“He was my boss,” she wrote of Clinton. “He was the most powerful man on the planet … He was, at the time, at the pinnacle of his career, while I was in my first job out of college.”
Fucked him for his power.

she rakes in $50,000-plus for a single speech on shame and bullying, lecturing everywhere from Romania to India.

She also apparently considered killing herself. This is after she sucked Bill Clinton's dick and he came on her dress.OMGEEZ how tramatic you had to suck his ballsack and swallow cum WILLINGLY. She has now realized Billie was in a position of power so through utilizing metaphysics and psychology he forced her without physical force to get down on her knees and pleasure him.

Realize now that any time a girl sucks off a guy in power she is now a victim and a true hero. You are shamed for lack of sex while sluts like her are praised and paid 10,000s for speaking arrangements for their "bravery".

Hillary wasn't gonna do it,so somebody had to

Can’t blame Bill for what he did tbh. If I was the president of the United States and my wife was Hillary then I’d fuck around too.

Disgusting whores can make money after claiming victim status from sex while incels go womb to tomb as genetic trash.

Fucking lol at this life

bill clinton is a real nigga