Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Mongolians are massive LARPers

iHateLife

iHateLife

Mahou Shoujo
-
Yes I am from golden lineage of Chinggis Khaan, Yes I am descended from a Blue Wolf, Yes I am eternally favored by Tengri

Side note, Mongolians have deep voices, I don't know why men from other Asian groups have higher voices than Mongolian women.

I like wherever the Mongols went, destruction followed.

This is a banger bro

Mongols are basically uncivilized Changs.

There's nothing better to do in Mongolia, I don't blame them. Even their capital city looks like small town in North Dakota.

Mongolians mog all other ricecels

There's nothing better to do in Mongolia, I don't blame them. Even their capital city looks like small town in North Dakota.
probably why my hick dad loves his chink. perfect hick.
Did you spend time in ND?

Last edited:
Didn’t Khan fucking kill a bunch of tall people in Asia, causing the average height to decrease?

If he’s the reason I’m short I fucking hate him.

Yes I am from golden lineage of Chinggis Khaan, Yes I am descended from a Blue Wolf, Yes I am eternally favored by Tengri

Side note, Mongolians have deep voices, I don't know why men from other Asian groups have higher voices than Mongolian women.

My voice is deep af, but I’m not Mongolian, still rice though

Mongolians mog other Asians hard in terms of manliness.

Didn’t Khan fucking kill a bunch of tall people in Asia, causing the average height to decrease?

If he’s the reason I’m short I fucking hate him.
why would he have done that? where's the history?

Most of the Mongol royalty aren't even in outer Mongolia. They're in Inner Mongolia which is part of China today. The ones in outer Mongolia are descendents of horse feeders or something.

You can tell that's true because outer Mongolians have become neo Nazis coz they're scared of ricecels taking away their wimminz.

Would Genghis Khan do that? He would just invade China instead!

Its official, I hate Genghis Khan now.
Just becuase he didn't want anyone doing anything?
I think Asians are paranoid as all hell. I think they're proud of being insecure, and filled with anxieties, and being coldly vantaging of everything.
Most of the Mongol royalty aren't even in outer Mongolia. They're in Inner Mongolia which is part of China today. The ones in outer Mongolia are descendents of horse feeders or something.

You can tell that's true because outer Mongolians have become neo Nazis coz they're scared of ricecels taking away their wimminz.

Would Genghis Khan do that? He would just invade China instead!
Then why did they even call it mongolia lol.

Mongols should have killed everyone in the middle East so I wouldn’t be born.

I would say Northern Europe where muh brave Vikingz could get some action with Mongols.
The Mongols would easily have defeated them. But, I am not sure if they would be aware of Scandinavia's existence. Big chance they would since they also knew of Japan and that is a separate island as well.

Just becuase he didn't want anyone doing anything?
I think Asians are paranoid as all hell. I think they're proud of being insecure, and filled with anxieties, and being coldly vantaging of everything.

Then why did they even call it mongolia lol.
Coz it sounds a lot cooler. Who wants to be reminded that the best part of their country is now ricecel land?

The Mongols would easily have defeated them. But, I am not sure if they would be aware of Scandinavia's existence. Big chance they would since they also knew of Japan and that is a separate island as well.
I wonder how mudhut dweller vikingz would have saved their women and children, if Mongols had entered their territory.

I wonder how mudhut dweller vikingz would have saved their women and children, if Mongols had entered their territory.
They wouldn't have. Only reason the Vikings are deemed skillful warriors is because they never had to confront the Mongols.

They wouldn't have. Only reason the Vikings are deemed skillful warriors is because they never had to confront the Mongols.
True. You'd find it funny but many Eurocentric maniacs love to prove Mongol leader Khan had red hair and blue eyes and used to look caucasoid. Lol

>Sucking mongol chang dicks the thread
jfl

True. You'd find it funny but many Eurocentric maniacs love to prove Mongol leader Khan had red hair and blue eyes and used to look caucasoid. Lol
It's not entirely impossible. I have seen Asians with blue eyes and blonde hair. If anything, they want to prove him to be ginger so it will mean he was soulless and thus successful in creating much chaos in this world.

It's not entirely impossible. I have seen Asians with blue eyes and blonde hair. If anything, they want to prove him to be ginger so it will mean he was soulless and thus successful in creating much chaos in this world.
It's possible for Asians to have blonde hair and blue eyes but such Asians are mostly Kazakhs who once were caucasoids. As for Ghenghis Khan appearance, his grandson made his portrait in which he is shown having black hair and dark brown eyes not red hair and blue eyes. You can't say his grandson would've allowed to make fake portrait of his appearance.

It's possible for Asians to have blonde hair and blue eyes but such Asians are mostly Kazakhs who once were caucasoids. As for Ghenghis Khan appearance, his grandson made his portrait in which he is shown having black hair and dark brown eyes not red hair and blue eyes. You can't say his grandson would've allowed to make fake portrait of his appearance.
His grandson didn't make his portrait, he merely supervised it when it was being made! That, or it was his son. Also, the portrait was made in black and white as colors weren't available I assume. So we can't for sure say he wasn't without that coloring. Keep in mind, non-brown hair & eyes are genetic mutation. Just because whites mostly have these mutations, doesn't mean non-whites can't have them, either.

why would the mongols do this :feelskek:
They were actually going to do this, they reached Eastern Europe up to Hungary but had to go back because they were ordered to attend a ceremony or a funeral, I don't remember.

They were actually going to do this, they reached Eastern Europe up to Hungary but had to go back because they were ordered to attend a ceremony or a funeral, I don't remember.
yes but what makes you think that they could and why would you want that in the first place