Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mongolians, a people of Changs

Barnacle

Barnacle

Banned
-
Good fighters,masculine men, feminine women, bulky features, history of being extreme good and barbaric invaders, still very aggressive socially.
Mongolians are the opposite of gay ricecels,especially those westernized.Asians should look up to them as an ideal, like I look up to nordic racial features.

Manchurians also mog most of Asia alongside the Mongolians.

But they look like downies.

Mogs me from Sevastopol to Ulaanbaatar

All ricecels need to Khanmaxx

Mogs me from Delüün Boldog to Karaganda.

Actuapl moggers

Even those downies mog me

Eternal Tungid superiority, no nomadic C2 haplogroup in other Mongoloids. They're just a bunch of O haplogroup rice farmers.

Eternal Tungid superiority, no nomadic C2 haplogroup in other Mongoloids. They're just a bunch of O haplogroup rice farmers.
Actually wikipedia states that it's also found among a ton of other mongoloid peoples such as Koreans,Vietnamese,Kazakhs and Han to name a few

Actually wikipedia states that it's also found among a ton of other mongoloid peoples such as Koreans,Vietnamese,Kazakhs and Han to name a few
Koreans/ Northern Chinese are still majority O, Koreans/Northern Chinese do have C but it is around 15-20% at maximum. Vietnamese/Southern Chinese and all other Southeast Asians have nearly 0% or not even exceeding 5%. Kazakhs are Mongolians closest relatives that are not actually Mongolic. Some Kazakh tribes like Dughlat/Naimans/Jalairs and etc are originally from Mongolia. I was a Steppe fetishizer in the past.

They are ugly as fuck

they are the best looking chinks
images