Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Moneymaxxing?

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Low IQ Manlet
-
What steps would you take after successfully moneymaxxing? (trying to ascend)

Buy ethereum classic right now then sell at 2500, that will be a start

Moneymaxxing isn't even a cope i can fathom. I've had 7 jobs since i turned 18, fired from two of them, other 5 i walked out. Then i developed paranoid schizophrenia JFL. Pisses me off when MGTOW guys post about their paid for houses and cars. Out of reach.

Speculation based trading of any kind

doesn't work in the US unless you move to a really shit town or become a millionaire

moneymaxxing at the end of the day is to become a john, most of us are trying to become sex or success objects in other ways

moneymaxxing doesn't work.

You have to be extremely rich to get girls through money.

What's the point of moneymaxxing exactly,being able to betabux multiple chicks at the same time?

be rich
don't be poor

moneymaxxing is pretty much betabuxxing

Money is cope. No money for your face.

I've moneymaxxed and it's a cope. Learned helplessness makes me unable to even ring the door of a plastic surgeon. Once your will to conquer women has been broken by society in youth, it's over.

I've actually embraced religious copes instead of women since I've moneymaxxed.

LMAO, enjoy losing all of your money after you get divorce raped by a landwhale who touched you slightly more than all the other girls.

1) Move to a shit small town (<100k) in Soutern Brazil, where the moneymax would be much more effective and there are plenty of young poor white stacy (nordic inclusive).

2) Get social conections with local young men ...

3) Use money to fund some parties with guys in the beggining (socialmaxing)

Ethereum classic (ETC), not Etherum (ETH).
It just crashed hard and is now in the green.
I here it's going to crash more. I hope so, I'm buying the dip. Also check out NEO coin. It's described as the Chinese ETH and it pays monthly dividends (GAS). Hopefully it goes to $5.

Grab some cash, jump in your delorean, load up on some geared up amazon derivatives, come back to the future, profit.

What steps would you take after successfully moneymaxxing? (trying to ascend)

After moneymaxing. Careermaxing. Looksmaxing WITH healthmaxing. Carry on moneymaxing then statusmaxing and socialmaxing. Then Shaggingmaxing FREELY with Giga Stacies thus losing my virginity. Bareback PIV voluntary is losing your virginity or and having sex.

I've moneymaxxed and it's a cope. Learned helplessness makes me unable to even ring the door of a plastic surgeon. Once your will to conquer women has been broken by society in youth, it's over.

I've actually embraced religious copes instead of women since I've moneymaxxed.

Mind elab the learned helplessness part? After three years in total poverty, I feel like I have problems spending any of my NEETbux.

Mind elab the learned helplessness part? After three years in total poverty, I feel like I have problems spending any of my NEETbux.
Learned helplessness is about this experiment where mice were kept locked in a cage and given electric shocks if they wanted to escape. After a while, electric shocks were removed and the cage was open. The mice did not escape because their will to do so had been broken.

It's the same for me. I would have wanted to get plastic surgery when I was 13, 14 years old. However society and even surgeons want you to wait until it's too late to matter. When you finally have the money to surgerymaxx, you're jaded and cynical. You don't want even want to anymore.

once u have moneymaxxed there really is nothing else to look forward to tbh. If u still virgin and relationshipless then its OVER
What's the point of moneymaxxing exactly,being able to betabux multiple chicks at the same time?

Moneymaxxing as an incel is pure cope as everyone else has said. You'll just becomes a virgin betabuxx to fund the roastie's day to day activites.

Learned helplessness is about this experiment where mice were kept locked in a cage and given electric shocks if they wanted to escape. After a while, electric shocks were removed and the cage was open. The mice did not escape because their will to do so had been broken.

It's the same for me. I would have wanted to get plastic surgery when I was 13, 14 years old. However society and even surgeons want you to wait until it's too late to matter. When you finally have the money to surgerymaxx, you're jaded and cynical. You don't want even want to anymore.
I knew the experiment and the term but I never made the connection towards money spending. I always attributed this problem to increased anxiety until now. Fuck, it is truly over.
I was keen to hear your personal story in detail. Should have worded it better. But you already covered it as well. If you manage to overcome it, you know where to post. :feelsokman: Thanks for your answer.