Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Moneymaxxing won’t help

whiteboyhair

whiteboyhair

Greycel
Went to visit my brother and I took his BMW to the bad side of town to go see cute poorfag cashier at dollar general. I even took my brothers Burberry sweater to try and act like I have money. Guess what she didn’t care. I counted her smiles she gave the chadlite in front of me 4 smiles and none to me. She was disgusted by me didn’t even care. JFL if you think moneymaxxing will cure your inceldom

I feel you, looks matter more than. Anything else. The rest is just an advantage that’s given to Chad on a silver platter

Of course moneymaxxing will help you if your facial features are fixable by plastic surgery. lol.

And even if you still incel even moneymaxxed... middle class/upper middle class incel >>> lower middle class/poor incel.

JFL at spending $700 for a sweater.

Moneymaxxing only works if you're planning to betabuxx

CA26327E CFCA 41C5 B3BE F9C7C7C82761

And even if you still incel even moneymaxxed... middle class/upper middle class incel >>> lower middle class/poor incel.
why? I believe the keyword here is 'incel'. Assuming one is completely incapable of having a relationship no matter what career path one pursues, it's better to NEETbuxx instead of contribute to a society that's causing one's demise

Went to visit my brother and I took his BMW to the bad side of town to go see cute poorfag cashier at dollar general. I even took my brothers Burberry sweater to try and act like I have money. Guess what she didn’t care. I counted her smiles she gave the chadlite in front of me 4 smiles and none to me. She was disgusted by me didn’t even care. JFL if you think moneymaxxing will cure your inceldom

Moneymaxxing is for paying for sex, not getting women to like you, JFL at how you had this obvious thing mixed up. If you had approached her at a bar or something and she was a bit buzzed, and you offered her the cost of that sweater (guy in this thread says $700) you could have gotten her to fuck.

Having money doesn't make you more attractive, but it does give you more leverage.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back