Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Moneymaxxing - The way of the incel

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
I believe that moneymaxxing is the way of the incel. An incel has no choice but to moneymaxx. Moneymaxxing makes all kinds of copes available to you. You can buy the best computer, the nicest house, the best car and you can use the money to force your will on whores. You can break their will with your money and use them like meat.

Also incels are perfect for moneymaxxing because they have nothing else to do with their lifes. An incel could spend his entire day researching money making opportunities. He can invest more time thinking about his next move than anyone else.

I believe that moneymaxxing is the one and only solution for incels.

I believe the true solution for incels are meditationmaxxing and occultismaxxing, but if you don't believe in things like this I also suggest moneymaxxing.

I'm also doing moneymaxxing although it's not in my signature.

And I am also planning on investing in the stock market. In the long run this will be very helpful.

An incel has no choice but to moneymaxx.
Ever heared of LDAR, hobbymaxxing or roping?
Also incels are perfect for moneymaxxing because they have nothing else to do with their lifes.
True, but incels don't have some kind of superhuman strength and endurance, they just have more time. Earning money is hard work and there is only so much a person can endure without the support of a romantic partner or someone who loves you/gives you validation. We also need some time for other copes, even more than normies since we have more reasons to escape this shitty life for a bit.

True, but incels don't have some kind of superhuman strength and endurance, they just have more time. Earning money is hard work and there is only so much a person can endure without the support of a romantic partner or someone who loves you/gives you validation. We also need some time for other copes, even more than normies since we have more reasons to escape this shitty life for a bit.

What you are saying is true in a way but as you get older the copes will stop working and then you need extremely good copes to keep yourself going. And for that you need money. Mountains of money.

It's pretty important for life quality as a subhuman, but don't kid yourself thinking it's a "solution".

The only thing about moneymaxxing though, is that our inceldom often depresses and demotivated us, so we end up not getting a good job.

It's pretty important for life quality as a subhuman, but don't kid yourself thinking it's a "solution".

It is as close to a solution as it gets. Tell me anything that works better than moneymaxxing.
The only thing about moneymaxxing though, is that our inceldom often depresses and demotivated us, so we end up not getting a good job.

Jobs don't make you rich anyway. You need to open up a business, deal with real estate or trade on the stock market.

It is as close to a solution as it gets. Tell me anything that works better than moneymaxxing.
Drugs or a rope. Money can't erase your bitterness, anger, jealousy and regrets. You will never fill that hole with anything.

Yeah, this is the hard part. Chads with high self-esteem can do a lot of money because that. My self-esteem oscillates a lot unfortunately.

You need to be high IQ and mentally stable to moneymaxxx as you need to quality for and hold down a professional job

Yeah, this is the hard part. Chads with high self-esteem can do a lot of money because that. My self-esteem oscillates a lot unfortunately.

same. I saw your comment about ocultisim. I would probably do it but i still want to remain a good follower of Christ tbh

I could fill my asshole with the tongues of innocent 18 yo college girls that are desparate for money though.
JFL maybe some 18 yo, yes, if you were to become a billionaire. Innocent? Bluepill alert.

Still won't take away the pain of having grown up incel.

as you get older the copes will stop working and then you need extremely good copes to keep yourself going. And for that you need money. Mountains of money.
I know what you mean, there was a time when I could be happy for my whole summer holidays when I discovered a new Minecraft server, now I'm saving thousands of euros for a Thailand trip so I can larp as chad and fuck teen pussy for 2-3 weeks.

same. I saw your comment about ocultisim. I would probably do it but i still want to remain a good follower of Christ tbh

You can do occultismaxxing and still a Christian, occultism isn't necessarily related to Satanism or things like that.

JFL maybe some 18 yo, yes, if you were to become a billionaire. Innocent? Bluepill alert.

Still won't take away the pain of having grown up incel.

It will take away the pain of having an itchy and unwashed asshole though.

just wageslave all ur life bro

You are coping too hard, money can't fix your height,race, or ugly face, well depending if you have things about your face that can be surgically improved.

high iq. may not fix everything but only good thing we can do considering

Never. Moneymaxxxing is cope. Only looksmaxxxing is real ascension. Or ropemaxxxing which means you choose to not be an incel anymore even though you can't be chad.

I believe that moneymaxxing is the way of the incel. An incel has no choice but to moneymaxx. Moneymaxxing makes all kinds of copes available to you. You can buy the best computer, the nicest house, the best car and you can use the money to force your will on whores. You can break their will with your money and use them like meat.

Also incels are perfect for moneymaxxing because they have nothing else to do with their lifes. An incel could spend his entire day researching money making opportunities. He can invest more time thinking about his next move than anyone else.

Cringe af :kys:

people really agree with this? wageslaving? for what? to pay whores? lmao

Moneymaxxing doesn’t really work for ascension. Foids below 30 don’t really care about how much money you have, unless they’re doing the sugar baby thing, where the old guys with a ton more $$$ than you have you trumped unless you inherited your money. I am doing better financially right now than the vast majority of people my age but foids don’t care. They want chad.

I believe the true solution for incels are meditationmaxxing and occultismaxxing, but if you don't believe in things like this I also suggest moneymaxxing.

I'm also doing moneymaxxing although it's not in my signature.

And I am also planning on investing in the stock market. In the long run this will be very helpful.
If you do the stock market, always be psychologically prepared for losses. Also avoid day trading with anymore than $10k or you will lose it all. I'd recommend you try using investing simulator first to see how skilled you are. remember to be diversified to. Avoid options unless you really know what your doing or keep them under 5% of your portfolio.

You know in theory all that sounds great but reality isn't like that. To really make good money and not end up being a low pay wageslave you need to be useful. If you have no useful talents, abilities, interests etc. and god forbid are also low IQ/not smart you have already lost. You'll only end up being a low pay wageslave for the rest of your life.

people really agree with this? wageslaving? for what? to pay whores? lmao
not just whores,any thing you want to buy. but i think you need a brain and drive to make good money.

not just whores,any thing you want to buy. but i think you need a brain and drive to make good money.
yes, it's over for retardedcels like me

Idk man I'm pretty fucking dumb and broken. Where's the motivation?