Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Moneymaxxing/Sugar-daddy doesn't work in Australia (like it might in the US) - Here's why

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Free healthcare
Don't need insurance, just get your free medicare card that everyone gets, easy, no worries.

Free school
(ok you pay a very minor school fees, but its basically free)

Free uni
(yes you get a "Debt", but the "Debt" is a "Meme Debt", the debt comes out of your taxes at the end of the financial year, and only if you earned above a certain amount, you dont have to pay it back like Americans with monthly payments, you dont have to budget for it like monthly repayments) but again, its just not stressful or annoying to pay this, you dont even feel it, it just comes out of your taxes once you earn over a certain amount, its not even a concern, so you might as well just call it free.

Women don't only just have access to Single-Mother bux, they have access to
>Studentbux
>NEETbux
>Disabilitybux

Women are first priority for jobs over men in pretty much all the comfiest jobs.
Because of companies wanting to fill gender quotas now, women will always be selected over men first, so there's not much concern here for women looking for work, they can get a job after school very easily, they'll be competing with other women, instead of both women and men, so they only compete with 50% of the population instead of 100% of the population.

State Housing
Women have priority on State housing over Men, especially those with kids, so if Chad knocks her up and runs, and pays nothing, and she doesn't have a good job? Ok fine, she can apply and get into public housing very easily, no worries.

What does this mean? Well it means that women don't need simps, they don't need betabux, they don't need a rich guy to pay their school fees, they dont need to sugar-daddy, they dont need to worry about finding guys that have good career prospects or money, they dont to worry about anything, they can focus fully 100% on just going for the Hottest/Tallest stud they can find, there's no worries about anything else, because they dont have to worry about any of these basic things, the Hot & Tall guy is poor or just average nothing special wealth? Who cares, I've got all these saftey nets to fall back on, no problem. Basically, moneymaxx beta providing. sugar-daddying, etc, just doesn't work. The only cases you'll see of Sugar-daddy in Australia is that 1 off woman whose LARPing as Kim Kardashian and actually legitimately just wants expensive shit that only a millionaire can afford. 99.99% of women aren't like that in reality, so long as they have their bases covered, and free healthcare/school/uni/studentbux, they can focus entirely on Chad and Chad only.

This my incels, makes a big difference between betabux strategy in the United States vs Australia. You guys already complain about how Single-Motherbux makes women just go for Chad? Now add in a ton of other Free shit, and you'll find that betabuxing becomes almost non-existent.

Essentially women in Australia don't have anywhere near as much fear/stress as a women in the US do in regards to falling through the cracks by picking a man based on traits such as just Face & Height, as there are so many safety nets here to catch them if their dream hot guys fucks them over and books out.

Am I saying to stop this? No, whatever, I'm ugly, autistic, manlet, the system gives me autismbux, so why would I want it to go? It's over for me anyway, if you can't beat em, join em.

Last edited:
Am I saying to stop this? No, whatever, I'm ugly, autistic, manlet, the system gives me autismbux, so why would I want it to go? It's over for me anyway, if you can't beat em, join em.

Based.

So how many men do you estimate are incel in Australia? 60-70%?

Very true, man, but I have to say that it's becoming like this just about everywhere with a) functioning airports b) functioning infrastructure c) megacorps that have set up shop

Even EE is becoming like this and if you're hoping to betabuxx you're looking at 40 year old women at best.

That is so damn true and as for the housing part foids get housing easy I have been told that it's a ten year wait for me by then I will be forty and I know of foids who have pretended to be in a domestic violence situation to get in faster or have lied about being abused as a child this is why I hate foids the most, they get everything handed to them while men rot , it makes my day knowing foids are dying by violence because men die and know one gives a fuck about them but when foids die it's a big deal so fuck the Australian gov for putting foids above men and fuck foids to hell and back.

Because I don't live in a basement and in every social setting I've been in I have noticed that I am the only real incel or there are few others like me. Even people I assume are incel surprise me when they tell me they have a gf or had a gf before.

Also, scientific data.

"had a gf before" = LARP
also, some (not all, SOME) dudes who say they have girlfriends are lying as well

In australia you sell weed and give a little to your gf to keep her around

Wouldn't wanna sugger - daddymaxxing anyway, even if i could.

Same in Finland.
Women use the goverment to cuck sub 8 men and to fuck chad only

All of these laws need to be gotten ridd off or more people will go ER
full

Northern Europe, Western Europe and Canada are pretty much the same I think.

Aussie's have it the best for SEAmaxxing, they can simply paddle a canoe to Thailand for vacation without looking like complete weirdo creeps who fly across the world to get their.