Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Moneymaxxing buy low sell high

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
Since the market is collapsing slowly now is your time for the real-estate incels and the stocks-cells to buy em houses and stocks on low, wait for the fucking market to bounce back and sell em high. Also another reason why being a realestate incell is good nowadays is cuz there will be a growing number of deaths and divorces meaning the houses will sell and their price will drop. Meaning you can buy those properties and then rent em out and make some good ass returns

Fakecel if you have money to buy a house

Which stocks are u buying up brocel?

Nice. Good luck with that. I'm buying some up myself kind of randomly if I'm being honest.
Geez. I just looked up some oil stocks and a couple have either exploded or decreased significantly over the past 3 months. One of em went from $525 to $15 in a few months. All Corona related I'm sure.

Last edited:
Nice. Good luck with that. I'm buying some up myself kind of randomly if I'm being honest.
Geez. I just looked up some oil stocks and a couple have either exploded or decreased significantly over the past 3 months. One of em went from $525 to $15 in a few months. All Corona related I'm sure.
so there is you chance seize it buy the ones that are cheap and when their price increases sell em and make $$$

Any maxxing is shit as an incel if you are genetic trash

im too low iq for stocks fuuuuck

Any maxxing is shit as an incel if you are genetic trash
uh yeah no shit i do it so i can buy copes and hookers, i'm a simple man games , pussy n drugs

the market was bearish for like one month

it is NOT collapsing

don't fuck with the market unless you have years of experience

the market was bearish for like one month

it is NOT collapsing

don't fuck with the market unless you have years of experience
its impossible for a market to trully collapse unless humans just magically dissapear from the fucking planet. It just goes down and up