Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Moneymaxxing as a means of itself and the 'American Dream' is really a delusion of our time

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PFZyaVbo6c

[UWSL]ABC News’ Alex Presha speaks with millennials making six figures, but who say it doesn’t go as far as expected due to soaring student debt and high living costs.[/UWSL]
@Sadandangrycel has talked about this topic before, reaching a point where money doesn't worry and matter to you is a distraction that only feeds your ego: we will never be content as hedonic treadmill will bring us to our baseline happiness, zero! :fuk:

The only thing we should pursue is to avoid unnecessary suffering of poverty and use the money to buy copes or support our families if they were good.

shh let the moneymaxxers keep going on there hamsterwheel:feelshaha:

shh let the moneymaxxers keep going on there hamsterwheel:feelshaha:
If you make 50, 60, 70k a year, why work harder for more if you are single? This video shows how Americans cope: work, work, and work.

View: https://youtu.be/pjrTW7Dw7kY

Save your money and put in safe investments for passive income so you don't rely on wage slaving and can buy yourself time (the most valuable resource) : moneymaxxers worship “hustling” and “grinding” for no reason at all.

Save your money and put in safe investments for passive income so you don't rely on wage slaving and can buy yourself time (the most valuable resource) : moneymaxxers worship “hustling” and “grinding” for no reason at all.
its the worst incel cope you can work and come home to an empty apartment jfl

It used to be that you only needed a good wage to score a wife. Nowadays women are in the workforce and the government caters to their every need.

For those reasons, moneymaxxing isn't that good of a strategy anymore.

i wanna cope with cool shit like cars and paying someone to clean my big house

being able to look out on things you own as the fruit of your labor seems satisfying. much different than being born into a rich family

I just wanna have enough to not work.

i moneymaxxx only so i can retire absurdly early (then return to neeting again)