Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL moneymaxxers hate me for embracing my poverty!

Do you think that wealthmaxxers are better people that poormaxxers?

• yeah bro! money is god!

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • nah. as long as i can afford basics im good.

Votes: 20 47.6%
  • i have goals that require lots of money

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • fuck you Emba!

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • i can't think because im starving!

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • mogs me because content

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • i will kill you for a cookie and a pat on the head!

Votes: 6 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
I pretty much never gave a shit about getting rich. At an early age i saw the insanity of greed in people and i just didn't have it in myself.

I know that money is a form of exchange between people. You trade one thing for another thing. Time (or service) for money is "work." And items for money is, "sales." If you want money you HAVE TO DEAL WITH OTHER PEOPLE!

When i was younger i was a gold miner yet i never had "gold fever!" (Mining gold is hard!) I did much better finding gemstones... But even then i just covered my living expenses. I never patented a claim, or even knowingly "jumped a claim." I did everything legally.

The sheer amount of physical labor or that lifestyle wore me out early. Yet it was cozy life. All the steak and whisky i wanted - for moving a few gem-studded rocks around...

Living outside, clean air, no moggers! Fuck yeah! It was a fucking great life! I DIDN'T HAVE TO SEE - OR DEAL WITH - ANYONE! (Until it was time to sell my rocks... I sold wholesale to businessman!)

Because i had plenty of free time i could study or read whatever i wanted. I still do! I ENJOY LEARNING STUFF! Just for the sake of it!

Now there's a few "wealthmaxxers" on here, hating me for "being toxic!" Spreading a message of "loser philosophy!" For simply not wanting, "more." For saying that I was happy with less!

I've bought who'res! They are ok, but i sure as fuck don't want to cuck myself to buy their time regularly!

Am i happy to "be a loser?"

In a way, yes. Yes i am! Because i refuse to play a rigged game... I know working men my age that are FULLY GREY HAIRED and always have a beat down look to them. They arr not "perky" or Clever!

To be fair, i know many RICH men that are older, and still look ok! Many acres of land, own racehorses and own many head of cattle! However, THEY ARE NOT INCELS! And they had HELP acquiring all that stuff! They were ALWAYS LOVED! They had a head start!

I don't hate those guys for having a better life than me! I also don't envy them! I'm indifferent to them.

But that doesn't mean that i think that you should accept "loser status" if you don't want it! If you can improve your life or circumstances, THEN GO FOR IT!

I lived my live according to my choices! And I made the most of my shitty options. For the most part I'm happy with my choices.

As stated above, i love to learn stuff. I'm a polymath. It's entirely possible - yet unlikely, in today's economy - that i might invent some cool useful thing and get rich quick with it.

All previous inventions are a synthesis of other inventions. A blend of already existing things combined to make a new thing.

Just because i can't immediately make money with my study-fun, doesn't mean it's useless! Even if i just enjoy it, that is a usage!

I'm enjoying my life now, while i have it, instead of "waiting" until some mythical day in the future, "when i get rich!"

TLDR
i had ok life even though i was poor.

Poormaxxing is unironically a better way to ascend than wealthmaxxing.
I know so many soy faggots with nice STEM jobs who cant even fuck a landwhale. While broke crack addict is fucking different girls every night

I want to be rich soon

I used to think this way as well, but when I found myself working at a shitty, almost slave job, no looks, no woman and no future I realized money was everything. If I can't have looks, at least I want money so I don't need to take any shit of anyone.

I used to think this way as well, but when I found myself working at a shitty, almost slave job, no looks, no woman and no future I realized money was everything. If I can't have looks, at least I want money so I don't need to take any shit of anyone.
I get it bro. I had many shit jobs before i made my own job. Hell! I even did shit jobs while also working at my own jobs!

One time i had two "real" jobs and still did my gold panning thing on the side.

You and me both brother

Quality of life /= Money, objects, cars, etc.

Those fools don’t understand that

I still want to make a lot of money by my own, tho

aslong as i can afford my basic shit, food, housing. idgaf about money it just sits in the bank

I feel you bro.
After not caring for decades, now I am trying to moneymaxx for the first time in my life.
Man that shit is time consuming!

I know so many soy faggots with nice STEM jobs who cant even fuck a landwhale. While broke crack addict is fucking different girls every night
Quite a wide ranging group you associate with, knowing well paid professionals as well as impoverished drug users.

I am rich but you wouldn’t think it unless you saw my house. I could get on fine as lonf as I had a tv, game console, pc, bedroom, bathroom, and a kitchen. Basically any shit apartment as long as it has warm shower water

Absolutely based, money copers BTFO.
Proxy image

I want to have sex

I pretty much never gave a shit about getting rich. At an early age i saw the insanity of greed in people and i just didn't have it in myself.

I know that money is a form of exchange between people. You trade one thing for another thing. Time (or service) for money is "work." And items for money is, "sales." If you want money you HAVE TO DEAL WITH OTHER PEOPLE!

When i was younger i was a gold miner yet i never had "gold fever!" (Mining gold is hard!) I did much better finding gemstones... But even then i just covered my living expenses. I never patented a claim, or even knowingly "jumped a claim." I did everything legally.

The sheer amount of physical labor or that lifestyle wore me out early. Yet it was cozy life. All the steak and whisky i wanted - for moving a few gem-studded rocks around...

Living outside, clean air, no moggers! Fuck yeah! It was a fucking great life! I DIDN'T HAVE TO SEE - OR DEAL WITH - ANYONE! (Until it was time to sell my rocks... I sold wholesale to businessman!)

Because i had plenty of free time i could study or read whatever i wanted. I still do! I ENJOY LEARNING STUFF! Just for the sake of it!

Now there's a few "wealthmaxxers" on here, hating me for "being toxic!" Spreading a message of "loser philosophy!" For simply not wanting, "more." For saying that I was happy with less!

I've bought who'res! They are ok, but i sure as fuck don't want to cuck myself to buy their time regularly!

Am i happy to "be a loser?"

In a way, yes. Yes i am! Because i refuse to play a rigged game... I know working men my age that are FULLY GREY HAIRED and always have a beat down look to them. They arr not "perky" or Clever!

To be fair, i know many RICH men that are older, and still look ok! Many acres of land, own racehorses and own many head of cattle! However, THEY ARE NOT INCELS! And they had HELP acquiring all that stuff! They were ALWAYS LOVED! They had a head start!

I don't hate those guys for having a better life than me! I also don't envy them! I'm indifferent to them.

But that doesn't mean that i think that you should accept "loser status" if you don't want it! If you can improve your life or circumstances, THEN GO FOR IT!

I lived my live according to my choices! And I made the most of my shitty options. For the most part I'm happy with my choices.

As stated above, i love to learn stuff. I'm a polymath. It's entirely possible - yet unlikely, in today's economy - that i might invent some cool useful thing and get rich quick with it.

All previous inventions are a synthesis of other inventions. A blend of already existing things combined to make a new thing.

Just because i can't immediately make money with my study-fun, doesn't mean it's useless! Even if i just enjoy it, that is a usage!

I'm enjoying my life now, while i have it, instead of "waiting" until some mythical day in the future, "when i get rich!"

TLDR
i had ok life even though i was poor.

I respect that lifestyle. Everything is a scam, chasing money is one of them because most just end up worse off.

I'm somewhat of a money maxxer but I think for 99% of men, it won't work.

It's def good lifestyle. if my money maxxing fails I will go for poor maxing or monk maxing where I will live it up and go in debt then become monk free of possesions

Quite a wide ranging group you associate with, knowing well paid professionals as well as impoverished drug users.
He must have read "the 48 laws of power."
/\ have you read "the 48 laws of power?"
Absolutely based, money copers BTFO.
View attachment 274199
Im impressed!
I respect that lifestyle. Everything is a scam, chasing money is one of them because most just end up worse off.

I'm somewhat of a money maxxer but I think for 99% of men, it won't work.
Good for you bro! For many it's a treadmill. For rare others it's a ladder.
It's def good lifestyle. if my money maxxing fails I will go for poor maxing or monk maxing where I will live it up and go in debt then become monk free of possesions
I thought you were moneymaxxing to buy your way into monkmaxxing? As if monkmaxxing was your life goal?

But hey... Get your whores while you can! Salute!

I have too much debt and no job, it's over

I have too much debt and no job, it's over
My condolences.
Debt is a form of slavery.

I may be embracing my poverty (lifestyle) but i am not broke and i actually have some savings. Not much, but i can handle small emergencies.

Cope nobody cares enough to hate you.

Cope nobody cares enough to hate you.
@IncelKing and @BlkPillPres do!
They blocked me for being "toxic" and "dangerous" to their moneymaxxing plans! As if a few cope words of mine could do anything!

show me on the internet where the bad Incel hurt you...