Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Moneymaxing is a scam

Romaneus

Romaneus

Banned
-
Just slave away for 40 years and have 80% of your income stolen.

Thats wagecuck. You can moneymaxx on many othER ways

The whole concept of the rat race is giga brutal. At least have the common decency to tell me that I'm a slave instead of saying that I'm free. The fucking kike faggots :feelstastyman:

The whole concept of the rat race is giga brutal. At least have the common decency to tell me that I'm a slave instead of saying that I'm free. The fucking kike faggots :feelstastyman:
Its much more easy to moneymaxx as a chad with motivation than a truecel grinding his dick off

If i was chad id be able to have the motivation and the social connections, Sucks being born like an uggo.

Its much more easy to moneymaxx as a chad with motivation than a truecel grinding his dick off

If i was chad id be able to have the motivation and the social connections, Sucks being born like an uggo.
Chad wouldn't get scrutinized for every little mistake that he made. The bitch I worked with yesterday would nitpick all of my work, and then pretend she had it all figured out.

These fuckers sit on their pedestals and think they can do no wrong, it's just like fucking IT man.

In terms of women - yes. In terms of happiness no
I need money asap, tired of being poorcel