Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill MONEYMAX AND LEAVE THE WEST

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
there is nothing for us in this fucked up society we are nothing more then bugs UGLY FUCKING BUGS WHO MEAN NOTHING get your money then get the fuck out of here the west is dead and crumbling we are already witnessing society collapse dont ldar and stay in this cucked place

Leave the West.
And do what? Live in some 3rd world shithole and get stabbed? No thank you. SEAmaxx and get some ugly jungle foid? Pass. Move East to countries like Russia, Ukraine, or China? Maybe, but I personally think that living in a country without learning the language is a degenerate move and I'm not about to spend 5+ years of my life learning another language just to sound retarded in it (already have English for that).

Just move to bumfuck Utah™ and bag some mormons.

there is nothing for us in this fucked up society we are nothing more then bugs UGLY FUCKING BUGS WHO MEAN NOTHING get your money then get the fuck out of here the west is dead and crumbling we are already witnessing society collapse dont ldar and stay in this cucked place
If you are white just go to any hispanic-majority city, learn a little bit of Spanish, and marry a ref. You don´t neeed to go out of your way in order to get with someone, lol

Thousands of years and hundreds of generations of men incrementally building a civilization for it to all unravel in just the last few decades

A very depressing thought isn’t it? Soon it will happen to every nation on every continent until we are completely subservient to them.

“Your homeland will vanish.”
“Your identity is fading.”

View: https://youtu.be/5mcxR2Av9kg

If you're in cucknada like me, it's certainly a tempting thought at times.

In the west you can career and moneymaxing and provide good copes and live monk mood in your own house
Living in third world is like a nightmare.
women are the same everywhere. If women in your neighborhood can't love you then don't hope a nazi noodlewhore
Internet just made the world like a small town so all women are hypergamous.

I'm working towards that goal. I'm 24 years old now but I'm trying to money and careermax to get to a point I can start a company in a poor nation that capitalizes on the need for rapid expansion of infrastructure. I have been positioning myself in the right industries as a result. I first want to travel a bit to get a good idea of what nations I should abscond to though.

Isn't everything cheaper there though? Including buying property.

Seems like it'd be high IQ to save up and bail.

Last edited:

Cracking Up Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
4E782CF7 0C3C 4CE1 A093 7F4726A96F19

Yes, this is what I am doing, but won't announce where here, since a bunch of IT cucks stalk this site (I advice the same for other Incels with similar ideas). I currently in my last year of my Undergraduate Degree, then will spend a few years working, and learning the language, then finding work there, and leaving (might do an road trip around there b4). I have not told anyone that I am "close to" as to avoid suspicion.

I'm getting the hell out of the West, one way or another. Ain't even got anything to do with women. We're headed down a very dark path with all this marxist shit. Just ask anyone who came here from communist countries. All the rhetoric coming from college campuses nowadays is VERY familiar to them and it scares the hell out of them!

Just enjoy your copes in the West. It's too much effort to learn a different language. Believe me I've tried. :feelsUgh:

I hope I can get a remote job after uni and move to SEA

And do what? Live in some 3rd world shithole and get stabbed? No thank you. SEAmaxx and get some ugly jungle foid? Pass. Move East to countries like Russia, Ukraine, or China? Maybe, but I personally think that living in a country without learning the language is a degenerate move and I'm not about to spend 5+ years of my life learning another language just to sound retarded in it (already have English for that).

Just move to bumfuck Utah™ and bag some mormons.

I think people often tend to think life in another country is better or way better, which isn't always true.