Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Money maxxers get tons of women. That's why all the chads in HS slaying teen pussy were constantly talking about the stock market

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Everyone knows chads under 22 years old who fuck tons of HOT YOUNG PUSSY are obsessed with money, markets, charts, and positions trading to make big gains on their portfolio.

"Bro, I think i'm going to start shorting futures during market after hours because I'm convinced we're now in a bear market."

nah im just kidding, by the time you make good money (and you probably have no chance to in hell) you're far too old for this shit

Last edited:
High IQ.

jobless chads still slay while moneymaxxed incels still rot.

Money is COPE. Looks are always everything.

Most people lie since chad is so rare so they just keep repeating how money is everything for a grown-up man and looks are not even mentioned, well money is important but as soon as you can afford a home, food and some leisure, it means very little beyond that, specially if you are chasing authentic meaningful relationships with young women.

I'd recommend you guys look at MITT stock.

Moneymaxxing is only useful to afford surgery

Most people lie since chad is so rare so they just keep repeating how money is everything for a grown-up man and looks are not even mentioned, well money is important but as soon as you can afford a home, food and some leisure, it means very little beyond that, specially if you are chasing authentic meaningful relationships with young women.
yeah money is just a cope for sub8 men so they don't have to face the fact that looks are everything and they are inferior
Moneymaxxing is only useful to afford surgery
tbh

Who said this?

Day traders are generally a really cringey, tasteless bunch. I'm glad I got over that phase in high school.

Moneymaxxing is a cope that usually amounts to simping or betabuxx. Chad will get dates even if he is an unemployed douchebag because women have this little fantasy that they can turn him around by giving him love. Of course if he wasn't chad they would be disgusted at him and see him as trashy, a leech, disgusting, etc.

jfl

women will live under a bridge with chad

Day traders are generally a really cringey, tasteless bunch. I'm glad I got over that phase in high school.
I'll trade you Tuesday for Friday...
Sounds good?
Pm me bro!

Chad will get dates even if he is an unemployed douchebag because women have this little fantasy that they can turn him around by giving him love.

I don't think Chads even have to go on dates, they just literally hook up and have sex with women after bringing them home.