Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"money is cope" "no money for your face" "money can only be used to ldar"

Subhumancel

Subhumancel

Ascending...
-
Since i'm tired of arguing with many people here on the importance of money and plastic surgery

This picture is all what i have to say

gaY3wVM.jpg

Yep. If I had the money I would spend it surgery to fix my ogre face

If all your problems are fixable through surgery and you have both the money and the willingness to get knife'd to please foids, do it by any means.

But usually, moneycopers don't focus on plastic surgery. They claim money per se will get you attractive women who'll genuinely want to be with you. Which is utter bullshit.

If all your problems are fixable through surgery and you have both the money and the willingness to get knife'd to please foids, do it by any means.

But usually, moneycopers don't focus on plastic surgery. They claim money per se will get you attractive women who'll genuinely want to be with you. Which is utter bullshit.
Yeah it's really sad that those low IQ morons have money tbh. Money can be used to basically turn into a slayer, but instead they choose to become sugar daddy cucks.

Yep, I always knew Height>Face. You LITERALLY can't do shit about your height most surgery will do is give you 2 inches or so

LMS is legit but L>S>M

Yep, I always knew Height>Face. You LITERALLY can't do shit about your height most surgery will do is give you 2 inches or so
20K in india for 4 inches of height, but it's gonna be painful. 30K in Saudi Arabia for 4-5 inches with no pain and everything will be over in 2 months using a high quality technology.

Everything can be fixed with money.
LMS is legit but L>S>M
You're a legit retard if you attract women with money, you just spend it on surgeries and looksmaxxing.

there is not plastic surgery dor ethinics

Lefort 10 or death.

Since i'm tired of arguing with many people here on the importance of money and plastic surgery

This picture is all what i have to say

gaY3wVM.jpg
My god that transformation. He doesn't even look like the same guy.

Money can’t make me NT.

believe it or not, even looking at that 'after' pic i still wonder if that guy actually made it and is cool with a hot gf now, or is gymcelling in a basement somewhere

believe it or not, even looking at that 'after' pic i still wonder if that guy actually made it and is cool with a hot gf now, or is gymcelling in a basement somewhere
He is 8/10, a model level of looks.

He must be having a harem of JBs now.

He is 8/10, a model level of looks.

He must be having a harem of JBs now.
i hope so
what do you think he got? are those cheek implants or some kind of bone smashing?