Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Money doesnt buy happiness

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Before I explain this story, I am a middle class american, and I am also rich in Mexico, my ancestral country. Since the American dollar is worth much more than Mexican currency, I can live a life of luxury in Mexico but my parents want to stay in the United States because it is dangerous to be rich in Mexico.

Last year, I went to Mexico City with my siblings. We ate at fancy restaurants, went to the shopping malls, ate at fine bakeries, toured museums, and other activities that regular Mexicans cannot afford. In Mexico City, the rich and poor live together. As I walked in the downtown area of Mexico City, I saw poor couples, they looked happy together. What made me feel terrible was seeing Poor couples my age being intimate in front of me. It was suicidefuel. I was thinking to myself, "I would rather be happy and poor than to be rich and lonely" it didn't matter if I was eating a fancy restaurants or at bakeries or shopping at expensive malls, I have nobody to share my life with. It was brutal touring the city filled with groups of friends, couples hugging and kissing in parks, people smiling and laughing, people dancing to the music, the city had life. I was alone in the crowd. I remember being inside a pastry shop. My brother offered me a a cinnamon churro with 3 flavors of ice cream on top, I said no. I lost my appetite when I sat down in that shop because there were couples all around me, and I was forced to watch. I was filled with rage, my face became red, but I hid my anger from my siblings because I didn't want to ruin their day. I wanted to flip the table and scream at all the rich normie scum bags in the shop and take out my anger on all of them. I am glad that my vacation in Mexico is over, it was unbearable. I'm back to living a middle class life in the United States.

Last edited:
they do very well

Who does very well?
money can buy you happiness,you can surgerymaxx you can clothingmaxx you can do whatever if you have enough money

money can buy you happiness,you can surgerymaxx you can clothingmaxx you can do whatever if you have enough money
Surgery will make you age worse. And I have nice clothing but it won't do shit to attract women. I'm rich in my ancestral country and even if I lived there, the only way for me to get laid is to buy a hooker or a prostitute. Im not paying for sex, that is pathetic.

But at least you can buy good copes.

Money can't buy love, friends, loyalty, or happiness. It can buy everything else, though. Having said that, I would still prefer to be ultra rich and lonely. I'm lonely anyway, so may as well have the kind of resources that can move the world in any direction I desire.

Money can't buy love, friends, loyalty, or happiness. It can buy everything else, though. Having said that, I would still prefer to be ultra rich and lonely. I'm lonely anyway, so may as well have the kind of resources that can move the world in any direction I desire.
Would you rather be poor with a loving girlfriend?

True. I dont see foids as potential romantic partners anymore
Anyway, just be thankful of your financial stability. There are men out there who struggle to pay the rent for themselves while foids can easily whore their way out of anything.

Yeah nothing will allow us to have those things. If I had money I would be a supervillain.

Anyway, just be thankful of your financial stability. There are men out there who struggle to pay the rent for themselves while foids can easily whore their way out of anything.
Yes, I am appreciative of my financial stability

It’s absolutely true. I’m a paragon at both my jobs and I’m homeless because I need transportation. I know of lots of women who are worse off than me that just fuck their way out of it. Degenerate whores. I wish my body didn’t want them. Oh well, back to the trees I go.

It’s absolutely true. I’m a paragon at both my jobs and I’m homeless because I need transportation. I know of lots of women who are worse off than me that just fuck their way out of it. Degenerate whores. I wish my body didn’t want them. Oh well, back to the trees I go.
Poor women are whores, I have no sympathy for them. Here is some lifefuel for you, homeless women always beg me for money and I say no to them because I dont want to help whores who dont care about me

Poor women are whores, I have no sympathy for them. Here is some lifefuel for you, homeless women always beg me for money and I say no to them because I dont want to help whores who dont care about me
They will get what they want regardless. I got turned down by a homeless bitch before because I’m ugly. I could easily leave them in a ditch if I wanted to. I think living is a worse punishment however. “If you are not alive, how will you suffer?” I scream at the rocks I sleep on.

Last edited:
They will get what they want regardless. I got turned down by a homeless bitch before because I’m ugly. I could easily leave them in a ditch if I wanted to. I think living is a worse punishment however.
Lol, the audacity of a poor homeless foid to reject a person who is above her in economic status.

Would you rather be poor with a loving girlfriend?
No, because food, shelter, and clothing supersedes sex and intimacy. You die very slowly without the latter two, but very quickly without food.

And also,
If I had LOTS AND LOTS of money I would be a supervillain.

Last edited:
No, but it buys stability and independence

The only thing money buys is connections. Other than that the relationships you have are due to money. You cant buy happiness off of materialism. I went to visit mexico last year and yeah pretty much i saw this short indio with a tall foid. Kissing and all of that bs. Also made me want to rope fuel.

Buys temporary happiness (copes). Not love.

This is true to a degree. Rich people have access to fix a lot of their problems that hold them back: better careers by paying for better education, which gets them more respect and treated better by society. Better nutrition since young so they are not dysgenic, get medical care and better nutrition throughout life that then helps them look better or maintain what they have. Less stress from bullshit like not being able to pay bills. They get their acne and scars fixed with chemical peels, facials, and lasers (even men), get hair transplants if they're balding, get braces for fucky teeth and it even helps with recessed jaws to a degree, they get jaw surgery, rhino if they have big honkers, and whatever else we can imagine.

I've lived in middle class and small town areas, all the way to big cities where rent is like $4000/month and many people have white collar jobs at big companies. Wealth really makes a difference. Whenever I go back to the small town where I come from, I notice that people dress less "well" and they generally look more dysgenic, and even the young people are likely to be obese.

Whats stopping you from using the money to maximize your looks e.g. by doing surgery ?

If you had to moneymaxx to millionaire to get foids you are pretty fucking subhuman