Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News money by ethnicity USA chart

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

I wonder where average Jews fall. I think probably around Taiwanese level.

Why do currys have such an insane work ethic?

Are white hispanics classified as hispanics or white? Same goes for black and asian ones

Curry here. My parents make me do it. Only the most hard working Indians get to come to the US, so my parents are making me work as hard as they did.

they need to money and status mog other curries. Otherwise their parents bitch at them. Also the curries who make it to USA are the most try hard amongst try hards. Lazy fucks left back in Homeland.

most orthodox jews seem to be poor and take as much welfare as they can get away with
true they are definitely far poorer than their liberal brother Jews

Makes me feel better about my income but I still can afford rent in California without getting a roommate.

they need to money and status mog other curries. Otherwise their parents bitch at them. Also the curries who make it to USA are the most try hard amongst try hards. Lazy fucks left back in Homeland.

Thats one of the secrets to why immigration works so well. Only the try hards are actually going to leave their country.. let alone travelling across the oceans to go to another country.

My plan is any amount of curries who are stemcels can come here, and after providing them right away with professional testing to double check they can do the job, they are in and certified here in any number. And using the racism card for anyone against them getting licensed rapidly.