Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Monday Motivation

psyop

psyop

Why me?
★★
You will never snuggle with the girl of your desire on the hot beach of Kokomo. You will never see her bra slip, exposing that soft white flesh where the sun did not tan her. You will never smell her pheromones as she sweats besides you in the sun, wearing cute sunglasses and a straw hat.

You will never watch as she gets up and giggles before grabbing your hand and running into the refreshing ocean with you. You will never feel her hand briefly slip into your shorts and grab your dick in the waves where nobody can see. You will never see the lust in her eyes she briefly shows you, before your eyes lock and you kiss, knowing that you will have sex later. You will never blush and watch her sly smile, because she knows she just gave you a boner and you cant leave the water now.

You will never fuck the entire night in the hotel room, hearing her soft gasps and moans, feeling her wet, hot pussy, kissing her neck. You will never experience the mind blowing pleasure of when she locks her legs behind your back and pulls you in as both of you climax at the same time.

You will never stand on top of the hotel, watching the sun set while tightly hugging each other, one moment as a thousand.

In the end, you are just trash. Abandoned by your mother, the one who is supposed to love you unconditionally and above all. Abandoned by your father, who was supposed to be your mentor. You’re an only child. Cursed. You cry a lot and you think people don't know but they do.

You cope by drinking. Maybe you think you’re some kind of intellectual. But deep down you know you are shit. The rotting, lack of sunlight and shit diet is finally getting to you.

You get put in a mental asylum for the next six months. They diagnose you with psychopathy and schizophrenic delusions. Congratulations, your stay has just been extended for five years. You are almost 40 now. They put you on meds, your nerves can't take the jew poisons anymore though, so you have a stroke after one week.

As nobody gives a shit and your family hates you, you get put in a retirement home for people with early onset dementia. You sit in your wheelchair, fully aware of whats happening, but ur half paralyzed. Everyone here treats you like a retard and you know it’s true.

This shit happens for another 20 years. You learn to daydream so hard that you are basically mentally gone. You’re just a meat suit on life support now. Eventually some government official puts a checkmark somewhere on a paper and thats it, they unplug you. For you, that was your life. For him, it was tuesday. Bye Bye.

Brutal man.

Its odd that most antidepressant medicine for males castrate them. Call me a tinfoilhat but I swear these medicines were made only to calm down incels from doing the right thing, by destroying their libido and making them permanently calm.

For him, it was tuesday
Rip M Bison
Sftm-bison.jpg

Brutal man.

It’s odd that most antidepressant medicine for males castrate them. Call me a tinfoilhat but I swear these medicines were made only to calm down incels from doing the right thing, by destroying their libido and making them permanently calm.
(((They))) do own the whole medicine industry so nothing tinfoilhat about it really. They’re a curse, you turn into a robot and can’t even ejaculate why tf would any man take them. I got prescribed them last year but binned them straight away, much prefer being mentally present in life, even if it gets rough at times