Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Monday is now a Chad...

DarkSoul99

DarkSoul99

Lonewolf99
-
He just confirmed that he's currently dating that blonde foid that he brought to his channel.. but apparently he was never truly an incel to began with but I hate the fact how he tried to pretend to be forever alone and tried to come off as an incel...

I think you’ve lost it man

That nigga was never incel. As usual, looks always prevail over so-called "social anxiety" when there's someone trying to "break them out of their shell". Jesus fucking Christ...

I don't wanna be the cuck here, but isn't getting a girlfriend the point?

literally who?

Monday FA Monday
oh...that guy was never an incel lol.The only way that guy would be an incel is if he was 5'1 or something similar.he can easily get an asian/black gf and maybe a cute white girl.
literally who?

He mogs all of this forum combined (not really because it's full of chads and fakecels)

yeah I knew the guy was a fakecel when he uploaded a video about the sociology between being an incel vs social dynamics

I get the feeling this whole thread is an attempt to fuck with people

he said that he had gfs in the past, so there's no point in being shocked.
the main issue is that his video are well made but at the same time watching them now is too much suicidefuel.

I hate mondays

I don't wanna be the cuck here, but isn't getting a girlfriend the point?
Yes but not fake like you fit in with a demographic of guys that struggles to even get a hey back from a foid..

Yes but not fake like you fit in with a demographic of guys that struggles to even get a hey back from a foid..
That NeverGiveUp guy was pretty ugly and got a girlfriend. Maybe we should all Youtubemmaxx.

His audience was never the incel type

His audience is for the failed-nerdy-normie type

He just confirmed that he's currently dating that blonde foid that he brought to his channel.. but apparently he was never truly an incel to began with but I hate the fact how he tried to pretend to be forever alone and tried to come off as an incel...

Wait. Are you niggers talking about youtuber "Monday Blue"?

He already mentioned the fact that he used to have two girlfriends in the past a million times. So how is him getting another gf any suprise to you?

I've watched his videos and I think he's a good guy and a bridge between us and normies.

I am happy for him getting a hot stacy GF and I hope he does well with her.

Edit: With his chad looks, it was only a matter of time.

That NeverGiveUp guy was pretty ugly and got a girlfriend. Maybe we should all Youtubemmaxx.
Yeah he has YouTube money... No wonder he has a girlfriend.

How the fuck you guys don't know who he is?

That nigga was never incel. As usual, looks always prevail over so-called "social anxiety" when there's someone trying to "break them out of their shell". Jesus fucking Christ...

The guy didn't have social anxiety. He comes off as too sure of himself in the videos, is able to stare straight into the camera and so on. None of those are indicative of social phobia, which as far as i'm concerned is probably related to some form of autism more than anything pertaining to simple anxiety.

The guy didn't have social anxiety. He comes off as too sure of himself in the videos, is able to stare straight into the camera and so on. None of those are indicative of social phobia, which as far as i'm concerned is probably related to some form of autism more than anything pertaining to simple anxiety.
That's why I said "so called". I've never watched him so I wouldn't know tbh but I know he was a self proclaimed mentalcel

oh...that guy was never an incel lol.The only way that guy would be an incel is if he was 5'1 or something similar.he can easily get an asian/black gf and maybe a cute white girl.

View attachment 155316
i dont see one bad feature on this guys entire head JFL at OP