Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Monday and forum is still dead.

speedtypingincel

speedtypingincel

height > x
-
This is really concerning. Something happened this weekend and I DON'T KNOW WHAT!

Last edited:
I'm wage slaving for 14 hours today.

Most users are in clubs as we speak fucking stacy and choking her with one hand and typing here on the site from their phone with the other.

The Universe shifted.

Coming up with ideas is hard
:feelstastyman:

Fakecels are out living life smh. Also a lot of users have been banned lately
Most users are in clubs as we speak fucking stacy and choking her with one hand and typing here on the site from their phone with the other.

It's not dead jfl.
244 Users online.

It's not dead jfl.
244 Users online.
Firefox kknoLxaC88

Dead.

Im rotting here

It will get exciting later on , I hope

Damn. Sad shit, man. Society is doomed. It's over for many men. Male suicide rates are only going to increase. X(

didn't realize it was monday today

Best users got banned

i dont want this forum to die tbh
its a great cope and i invested way too much time into it
Everything eventually passes it's peak and dies out. You have a good PC? It's going to break. You have a good forum? It's going to die. It was your fault that you invested so much time.

Everything eventually passes it's peak and dies out. You have a good PC? It's going to break. You have a good forum? It's going to die. It was your fault that you invested so much time.
yeah , youre right .
in the end everything goes away .
Even time wisely invested into learning and mastering a craft will be forgotten when you get older .

yeah , youre right .
in the end everything goes away .
Even time wisely invested into learning and mastering a craft will be forgotten when you get older .
The only thing that can stay with you are your actions.

its a good cope , what else can i say
You're not "coping" with anything. Cope means that you actively or passively spend some time doing something that redirects your attention from the blackpill. Nofap does none of that. You're torturing yourself.

You're not "coping" with anything. Cope means that you actively or passively spend some time doing something that redirects your attention from the blackpill. Nofap does none of that. You're torturing yourself.
at first it was torture , but it has also positive effects . or maybe theyre just placebo .
IDK i feel better since starting it and i wont relapse .
Maybe its all in my head .
But i feel happier this way .