Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Momy brutal blackpill

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

Kept you waitin, huh
-
My mom told me some years ago (like 6) that she never found my father attractive or to put it in her own words "your father is not good looking".
She did not need to communicate all the hidden meanings behind it. She never worked in her life, so basically she married my father because he betabuxed hard.

She was however a good and caring mother who sacrificed her own wellness so we wouldn't lack anything at the best of her ability. I do truly appreciate my mother in that regard.

I didn't need to know about the blackpill. I was molded by the twistedness of this world before it even existed.

She wants me to get a woman at this day and age. Though inheriting my father's genetics, no wonder I am a cel :feelsmage:

Holes never had to lift a finger while men worked their asses off to betabuxx

I've said if before, and I'll say it again, you we are some of the most ridiculously unlucky people who ever lived. As in, we just so happened to live in a time period where we couldn't EVEN betabuxx to escape this shit. We're just getting cleaned up from the last generation when ugly men could still breed.

Fuck the universe pewpew.
  himesaka noa watashi ni tenshi ga maiorita drawn by sutora binsuke  sample 4736007b9a84c370a

Women are a constant source of blackpills.Hang around them enough and you will hear things you wouldn't even dream off.

Where are your parents from?

I've said if before, and I'll say it again, you we are some of the most ridiculously unlucky people who ever lived. As in, we just so happened to live in a time period where we couldn't EVEN betabuxx to escape this shit. We're just getting cleaned up from the last generation when ugly men could still breed.

Fuck the universe pewpew.
View attachment 220001
Fuck this universe indeed

Pretty much the same, my father was a betabuxx, over for him