Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Moms 40 year old friend still wants chad

U

UglyDumbass

Admiral
★★★★
lmfao my mom is ranting about her friend now and saying how her friend is a 40 year old who still wants a muscular hollywood model and needs to get over it. she’s so hyprocitcal although she did date ugly guys like my dad and stepdad.

my mom also said how her friends ex was a chad and abandoned her daughter.and my mom is saying how it’ll just happen again probably. My mom is a bit of a hypocrite though since she lust over chad still at almost age 50. This gives me no hope since it means even at age 40 most foids want chad still. This stupid foid needs to give up and get over herself

Women have always and will always want chad. Times of yore, they had to make due with billy and even throw him a bone every so often due to economical realities that are no longer in place. There is no return to this without serious upheaval.

you listed like 5 people your mom or her friend have fucked on a story about how she's being picky now :feelsrope:

Silva Verborum: "40s are new 20s"

Menopause is the new wall. As long as a woman has a .0001% chance of conceiving, she utterly mogs the average man.

It never ends, this woman at my workplace is in here mid 60s, recently divorced her husband. She spends most of her time at work flirting with 6”5 chads in there early twenties.