Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Moment of Silence for shortcels, even Chad Manlets are fucked

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
tom_cruise_and_cameron_diaz_walking_by_lowerrider-da5u5uv.jpg

There is no way that's real.

What am I looking at? Tom Cruise is 5'7". Is she 6'6 or is there some type of forced perspective exaggerating the height difference? Either way I'd love to wife that bitch and fuck her every night and cum on her big beautiful feet.

Dingus_Incel said:
What am I looking at? Tom Cruise is 5'7". Is she 6'6 or is there some type of forced perspective exaggerating the height difference? Either way I'd love to wife that bitch and fuck her every night and cum on her big beautiful feet.

hence the [humor] tag, I see social cues fly right over your head, perhaps you're autistic or an assburger?

whaaat fake as fuck

https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/O1lJLYvM36SbY1OjECWAhz2sl8I/fit-in/2048xorig/filters:format_auto-!!-:strip_icc-!!-/2010/07/29/5/192/1922398/INFphoto_1358175wtmk/i/Pictures-Tom-Cruise-Cameron-Diaz-Promoting-Knight-Day-France-2010-07-23-110000.JPG

fake and gay

if you cant tell this photo is edited, you deserve to be incel

Me and every white girl tourist that comes.

flowerful said:
if you cant tell this photo is edited, you deserve to be incel

ik lmao, these kids are like "DUH FAKE HUHU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"