Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Mom wont make food for me!!!!

S

shibo

Officer
Tbh might call child protection services show this fag a lesson she wont make me food cause its 10 pm even though i never had dinner so my only choices are instant noodles or cheetos

Tell your mom if she doesn’t make food for you then you’ll make her into food.

If you catch my meaning. :feelshmm:

Eat instant noodles dude

Shoplift if low inhibit tbh

Try cooking food yourself.

fukk her
Tbh might call child protection services show this fag a lesson she wont make me food cause its 10 pm even though i never had dinner so my only choices are instant noodles or cheetos
where is u r dad

I will burn it
Then practice. If you are really bad just make something simple like ramen, Mac and cheese or other food that is already packaged and needs to be heated.

start yelling and breaking shit. display dominance now so she never pulls this shit again. shes your property. the cunt should do what she's told.

lol just eat junk food for supper kiddo

lmao calling your mom a fag :feelskek:

Tendies Tendies give them now you fat ungrateful lazy sow

Eating cheetos rn... what a pathetic dinner

unironically

I enjoy cooking my own food

Just eat her out bro

Tell her ull rope if she made you suffer this life she better take good care of you till you die bro

WTF are all these meds
Bismuth subsalicylate, sold under the brand name Pepto-Bismol, is an antacid medication used to treat temporary discomforts of the stomach and gastrointestinal tract, such as diarrhea, indigestion, heartburn and nausea.