Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Mom Who Kept Her Adopted Son Locked in A ‘Box’ Avoids Prison After Admitting to Her Crime

DarkStar

DarkStar

Celtcelϟϟ卐
★★★★★

Of course it's from fucking FLORIDA of all places. :feelskek::feelshaha:

locking her adopted teenage son in a box will not serve any prison time after pleading guilty to a slew of child neglect charges.
Ah, le empathetic gender again.

And ofc, what a fine & profound exhibit of the American justice system & its quest for fairness. :feelsclown::society:
Tracy Ferriter, 48, and her husband, Timothy Ferriter
Ah, yet I'm sure in some way, shape, or form they will try & pin this on the husband

They will say he "coerced" her into this, that he somehow was "le evil mastermind" behind it all.

When in reality, the foid likely was & coerced him- pretty sure multiple studies have proven this more or less.

allegedly kept the boy, who was 14 years old at the time, in a windowless 8-foot by 8-foot box in the garage of their Jupiter home with only a bed, a bucket and a camera. The only time he was allowed out was to go to school.
Fucking POWs are treated better than this nowadays, jfl.

The cruelty & depravity of foids will truly, know no limits

At a hearing on Monday, Tracy Ferriter tearfully pleaded guilty to felony charges of aggravated child abuse,
Ah, the classic act which foids utilize in order to garner sympathy.

Pretty sure this was covered in many books exposing foids, as to how they do this for certain reasons.

false imprisonment and child neglect of her son who she has said has reactive attachment disorder (RAD) which can lead to frequent violent outbursts.

“We were living a life that’s not what is portrayed in the media,” she told the court. “There was a lot of things that nobody knew. We were a completely loving family. I love my kids. We just tried to do the best that we could with what we had.”
This is just fucking ludicrous, and genuinely made my blood boil

This dumb bitch whore, thinks that she was somehow "helping" her son with his disorder(likely inflicted or amplified by her idiocy).

Timothy Ferriter was convicted of the same charges last October and was sentenced to five years in prison. His attorney told the court at the time that they had struggled with their son’s behavioral issues after adopting him as a toddler from an orphanage in Vietnam.
Circuit Court Judge Howard Coates ordered Tracy Ferriter to serve 10 years probation and 300 hours of community service. She will also have to undergo a mental health evaluation, take anger management and parenting classes, and cannot have any contact with her husband or her son, the judge ruled.
:feelsjuice:

Execute both parents and the judges

Last edited:
These simp judges deserve the guillotine

I would be surprised if she did go to prison

She gets off the hook while the husband gets 5 years in prison. God this is a fucking joke. :feelsclown::society:

I remember this case, wtf? This bitch is as culpable as her husband, how the fuck could even the biggest simp let her go free???

She gets off the hook while the husband gets 5 years in prison. God this is a fucking joke. :feelsclown::society:
And people will fully defend this. We live in a sick, psychotic world.

Of course it's from fucking FLORIDA of all places. :feelskek::feelshaha:
Funny how jew yorkers insult florida when its almost entirely jew yorkers in that state now. It has a kike population nearly as high as california, Shitcago, or NYC.

I can't wait till this fucking Earth is destroyed
Funny how jew yorkers insult florida when its almost entirely jew yorkers in that state now. It has a kike population nearly as high as california, Shitcago, or NYC.
I'm starting to convince this forum to use my terminology for stuff

women will defend her

Le Empathetic genderino, of course incels are bad so he must have deserved it. probably was sexist or something

Le Empathetic genderino, of course incels are bad so he must have deserved it. probably was sexist or something
I'm sure he had an awful personality, he must have never showered also- which is probably according to these shitbrained parents is a reason to put him in conditions such as that. :society:

I'm sure he had an awful personality, he must have never showered also- which is probably according to these shitbrained parents is a reason to put him in conditions such as that. :society:
He refused to shower and work on himself so she put him in a box to teach him an important lesson. Also she was probably getting high like the retarded junkie whore she is. She should be made to sexually service incels as penal labor

He refused to shower and work on himself so she put him in a box to teach him an important lesson. Also she was probably getting high like the retarded junkie whore she is.
Foids shouldn't be allowed in any position of power, not even the house
She should be made to sexually service incels as penal labor
Turbobased take

I'll giver her my BCC(big Celtic cock)

I remember this case, wtf? This bitch is as culpable as her husband, how the fuck could even the biggest simp let her go free???

we need a total normie death, genocide all of them and breed them out (alongside with chads) and have them replaced with incels (in fortnite)

that's how you will fix a society, arguing and reasoning with them is always a waste of time since they will always cling to their masters like the good dogs they are, without normies (((they))) will lose all the power they have achieved this far since they can't gaslight and manipulate mentalcels and above 116 IQcels

God I hate mothers

Women are practically never held accountable, which is why women can never be equal to men.