Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mom wants to set me up with her friends daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ELchico1836

Recruit
★★★
My mom's friend's daughter is single and supposedly wants to meet me. (She hasn't seen what I look like yet). My mom says that her friend says she's a nice girl who studied psychology. I seen her pic she looks average. She says that her daughter said that men only want to have sex and not a relationship. Lmao! I'm pretty sure she wasnt chasing Chad's who were out of her league and they didn't want a relationship because they can do much better.
I have a feeling she's going to meet me, give me that "disappointed look" and nothings going to happen. Or we're going to go on a date and she's going to act like she's a good girl and doesn't do anything on until date number 4 (even though she probably gave that ass up for Chad an hour or two into meeting).
I told my mom I don't want to do that dumb shit.

jfl, these greycels mang. :feelshaha:

Do you believe you have a chance? if so then go, if not then....

That brutal disappointing look when she see's how you look :feelsrope:

Personally I wouldn't waste my time, but hey maybe there's a 1 in a million shot.

PLEASE record and post it here when she sees you

DON'T MEET UP -- YOU'LL RISK HUMILATION/EMBARRASSMENT. She already might have an idea/expectation in her head of what you'd look like.

Text or message some way and get your face/looks across before meeting her -- then if she still is interested it's considerable at least. You do not want to just go meet up with women interested in "guys" when -- in their minds and then IRL -- you might just be a disappointing pile of genetic trash to her. So make sure to get your face across to her BEFORE ANY "MEET UPS" OR ETC. -- better safe than a look of disgust over your being.

I would ABSOLUTELY NEVER "meet up" with a woman "interested" but doesn't know what I look like yet -- not even if I was paid to do it.

BE SMART. BE WISE. The only reason I'd prefer IRL over online is that there's no sense of fake IRL -- if they like you then they like you period and that's good IF POSSIBLE, but when it comes to these blind set ups you need to really be mindful and not dig your own grave here. Trust me.

Last edited:
DON'T MEET UP -- YOU'LL RISK HUMILATION/EMBARRASSMENT. She already might have an idea/expectation in her head of what you'd look like.

Text or message some way and get your face/looks across before meeting her -- then if she still is interested it's considerable at least. You do not want to just go meet up with women interested in "guys" when -- in their minds and then IRL -- you might just be a disappointing pile of genetic trash to her.
This is why I'm reluctant to do it. Some of the idiots here dont get this simple fact. Let's get this obvious fact out of the way: I'm ugly. The way my mom described that girl makes me believe she's a Chad chaser. Now she might think Im at least a Chadlite that's the only reason she's willing to entertain the idea and venture into that territory. And I bet it's her mom wanting to do all of that because she sees her daughter never getting into a relationship and just cock hopping.

I told my mom I'm volcel, Stacey only, and she has to hunt me down and beg me for it.
Fixed.

Don't get me wrong, your prediction of how it will go is probably not wrong.

But if you actively say no to opportunities that come your way, that's volcel.

This is why I'm reluctant to do it. Some of the idiots here to get this simple fact. Let's get this obvious fact out of the way: I'm ugly. The way my mom described that girl makes me believe she's a Chad chaser. Now she might think Im at least a Chadlite that's the only reason she's willing to entertain the idea and venture into that territory. And I bet it's her mom wanting to do all of that because she sees her daughter never getting into a relationship and just cock hopping.

Just make this person pass your image/etc. over to her and find out/close the case on how this "interested" woman responds to a pic or etc.

It's at least less soul crushing and rope inducing to know her silently ignoring you having never met you than meeting up to be IOD'd and watching the look of possible repulsion or dissatisfaction on her face. Have it done with a "third party" thing -- BUT NEVER MEET UP BLINDLY.

Greycel gaycel
what's the difference?
:banhammer:

Text or message some way and get your face/looks across before meeting her -- then if she still is interested it's considerable at least. You do not want to just go meet up with women interested in "guys" when -- in their minds and then IRL -- you might just be a disappointing pile of genetic trash to her. So make sure to get your face across to her BEFORE ANY "MEET UPS" OR ETC. -- better safe than a look of disgust over your being.
^^^ This is smart. Do this.

This is why I'm reluctant to do it. Some of the idiots here to get this simple fact. Let's get this obvious fact out of the way: I'm ugly. The way my mom described that girl makes me believe she's a Chad chaser. Now she might think Im at least a Chadlite that's the only reason she's willing to entertain the idea and venture into that territory. And I bet it's her mom wanting to do all of that because she sees her daughter never getting into a relationship and just cock hopping.
Let us know how it goes if this story isn’t a pathetic LARP (which it probably is) in your next topic about the subject which should be in a few days or weeks from now or whenever you can entertain the offer. :feelsclown:

For now though this particular topic is locked as there’s really nothing more to be said until you make a move or don’t. :feelsUgh:

Status
Not open for further replies.