Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Mom tried to play matchmaker

S

Spider

Greycel
My mom works with some stacy who's apparently spent the last week or so whining about being unable to get chad to commit. So she goes up to this cunt and asks if she'd be interested in going out with me. He[UWSL]r first question? "what does he do"[/UWSL]

[UWSL]JFL at all this height shit bros, take the status pill and never look back. Or at least don't go into an industry that gets assraped by the fucking chink virus :feelsrope:[/UWSL]

:feelsthink: To say it’s all about looks is childish. It’s much MUCH harder than that boyos

Over

JFL if you think stacey is that desperate dude. it's over if you still believe foids xP

how old was this foid? Most younger foids just want a hot chad to fuck and go on dates with regardless of what he does

Give her my number i castrate pigs in my spare time

My mom works with some stacy who's apparently spent the last week or so whining about being unable to get chad to commit. So she goes up to this cunt and asks if she'd be interested in going out with me. He[UWSL]r first question? "what does he do"[/UWSL]

[UWSL]JFL at all this height shit bros, take the status pill and never look back. Or at least don't go into an industry that gets assraped by the fucking chink virus :feelsrope:[/UWSL]
This bad idea she's not interested if you not a Chad or other bullshit today trust me it also happen to me it's super depressing