Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Mom 'too eager to be in a relationship' stood by as boyfriend beat her son to death

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

KHHDV Wizard Alchemist. Wage Feelsdevilcel.
★★★★★
A Texas mom, Nickolle Aguilar, 27, has been sentenced to 15 years in prison for her involvement in the death of her 5-year-old son, Domenic Aguilar Acevedo, who was brutally abused, tortured and eventually beaten to death by her 29-year-old boyfriend, Daniel Garcia.
Aguilar described how Garcia’s discipline quickly turned to abuse for minor issues, such as not answering or eating quickly enough. She recalled one incident where Garcia punched Domenic in the jaw with a closed fist.
She literally saw how this abusive dark triad Chadlite literally punched her son in the mouth.

So much for the personalimeme :feelsseriously:. You just need to be a toxic, abusive dark triad psycho child killer to get foids wet.

On July 24, 2022, the family was staying at an extended stay hotel in San Antonio when Garcia threw Domenic against a wall with such force that he “bounced” off and hit the floor. Domenic then vomited a dark substance and died within hours.
Surveillance footage from the hotel showed Garcia carrying Domenic’s lifeless body to their car. Instead of calling 911, Aguilar and Garcia drove to Colorado, camped in a remote area and buried Domenic.
She literally helped her son's killer to bury his body and cover up murder :society:

Now let me ask you something fellas :) Do you think this story would have unfolded the same if the boyfriend was an ugly nice guy instead :)
She wouldn't even be together with a nice guy. She would have probably gone to the police to report the ugly nice guy for looking at her.

But dark triad psycho over here? Sure, let me help you bury my son's body you just killed in a ravine, then I will have YOUR baby, dark triad psycho :foidSoy::foidSoy:

It's like with lions, but in reverse. Male lions will kill the lioness' cubs from another male, so that she will mate again and have his babies.

In humans, foids will literally HELP dark triad psycho murder then own babies, just to have the psycho's baby. There is liteerally no other explanation for this.

She should pay reparations by becoming my cock sleeve. I'll show her what she deserves tenfold :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

It's like with lions, but in reverse. Male lions will kill the lioness' cubs from another male, so that she will mate again and have his babies.

In humans, foids will literally HELP dark triad psycho murder then own babies, just to have the psycho's baby. There is liteerally no other explanation for this.
That's why her punishment should be swift rape by an ugly fatass. There's no greater injury to a foid's dignity than her bloodline getting corrupted by inferior DNA.

her punishment should be swift rape by an ugly fatass. There's no greater injury to a foid's dignity than her bloodline getting corrupted by inferior DNA.

For foid, chad is more expensive than his offspring. This has always been the case, even today foids are not given birth for fear that a child is something that will make the opportunity to get Chad impossible.

IT never lied to us, it really is the personality that can attract a lot of pussy. They just didn't specify what type of personality exactly, but I might have a good guess after reading a lot of stories like this one... :feelsstudy:

IT never lied to us, it really is the personality that can attract a lot of pussy. They just didn't specify what type of personality exactly, but I might have a good guess after reading a lot of stories like this one... :feelsstudy:
True, unfortunately :feelsbadman:

Women would rather choose the toxic dark triad abuser than the ugly nice guy :cryfeels::cryfeels:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back