Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Mom told me why can't I be obessessed with woman at my ahe

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
I was eating some chips and minding my own business and shouted at me saying why can't you be obessessed with woman like a true man is. Problem is I absolutely hate women. They hate me because I am short. Jfl. She told me thinks I am gay. I told her the problem is you gave me subhuman genes. She shut up afterwards and I ate my chips. Jfl CAN A MAN EAT HIS CHIPS AND BE OBESSESSED WITH ART IN PEACE.

tell her to give you money for a hooker and leave you alone for 2 hours.

I was eating some chips and minding my own business and shouted at me saying why can't you be obsessed with woman like a true man is.
Very ironic tbh

I was eating some chips and minding my own business and shouted at me saying why can't you be obessessed with woman like a true man is. Problem is I absolutely hate women. They hate me because I am short. Jfl. She told me thinks I am gay. I told her the problem is you gave me subhuman genes. She shut up afterwards and I ate my chips. Jfl CAN A MAN EAT HIS CHIPS AND BE OBESSESSED WITH ART IN PEACE.
ignore your mom next time.
she hates seeing you content so she's trying to upset you and start a fight.
if you say the wrong thing, she will exaggerate what you said to your dad so he gets pissed off at you and she can sit back and watch like it's a television soap opera.
it's all part of her calculated plan to cause discord in the family because she is bored.

ignore your mom next time.
she hates seeing you content so she's trying to upset you and start a fight.
if you say the wrong thing, she will exaggerate what you said to your dad so he gets pissed off at you and she can sit back and watch like it's a television soap opera.
it's all part of her calculated plan to cause discord in the family because she is bored.
My stepdad is a simp he doesn't do much. But yeah I am the only one that calls her out and she hated this. She watches shit like vanderpomp rules and expects me to look like the men on their instead of being the son she gave birth too. A 5'3 asperger manlet. Jfl I feel like Rick grimes looking for his family

so you found your family?

Ask her if she would date a man like you.

Yes brocel

No I haven't found em

She likes white tall guys with blue eyes
Its amazing how much self awareness they lack. Youre not chad. Shes chad only(AWALT). can’t she c ur problem?

And the Nazi’s didnt win right? :feelsUgh:
She is a Puerto Rican italian who is 4'11 and wants tall white guys. She also admitted Asian men where ugly
Its amazing how much self awareness they lack. Youre not chad. Shes chad only(AWALT). can’t she c ur problem?
No "she thinks I'm beautiful because I remind me of her" that's the only reason she wanted me with a Chad tbh.
levi is 5'2 and he has many girls wanting him

you have no excuse:feelswhat:

and arent you like 6 ft
Titan size I am :feelsokman:

Women somehow think their sons have good looks even if she would reject someone like him and her youth, it's just their coping mechanism she couldn't accept that she made subhuman truecel

Women somehow think their sons have good looks even if she would reject someone like him and her youth, it's just their coping mechanism she couldn't accept that she made subhuman truecel
She made another subhuman incel. He's a soy and my half brother