Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Mom told me something horrific, can never look at her the same way again

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Was in the car with mom on the way to buy some jew processed fast food (Taco bell) and we were talking on the way there. Talking about relationships, how i am unsuccessful, etc, until she tells me something i have never known before.
She dated a guy in his late 20s (26 or 27 i think) when she was 13. This was back in the 70s btw. She said she only did it cause her best friend at the time was also dating a much older man. She didn't make any statement about how attractive he was, but i can only he was average or higher. Apparently he would drive a nice car down the road she lived on all the time, until she ended up dating him for some time (she didn't say exactly how long though). She also made note of his car, forget what model, but it was a high end muscle car from how she described it.
In total she has been with 4 men (and that's only counting the men i know about, if she waited this long to tell me about her REAL first, then just imagine what else she is hiding). I didn't even know what to say when i learned this. I still haven't brought it up to her. I'm not sure if i even want to. There's something not quite right in my mind after hearing this. I'm not sure on how to describe this, but when you find out that your mom is ALSO a cock riding carousel, your mind sort of breaks. She's literally the type of woman i hate. Yet i live with her, am supposed to respect her and take care of her. This may be the final blackpill. Realising that your mom isn't different, and she is literally just another foid.
I thought about the joker scene (spoilers)
When he kills his mom, after finding out he is adopted. I completely feel like taking out my rage on her. After all the ways she has fucked up my life. Both mentally and physically. And no, this isn't being a whiny cunt, there are some GENUINE things that she did wrong in raising me the way she did.
But there's nothing i can do about it, other than waiting for her to die on her own, or wagecuck and find my own place before she dies.
I am at a loss of words, despite all that i wrote. The only thing worse could be finding out that i actually AM adopted. Then, literally everyone i've known my entire life would mean nothing to me. And i would truly leave without a trace.

wow I am lucky that my mum never went near the carousel, but yeah I still hate my parents for giving me these genes

Your mom is whore but you arent alone.

Your mom was a Dukes of Hazzard slut.
Now she is pissed she can't host.

Years ago, my mom told me she used to party from evening until dawn when she was young. Pretty sure she rode the cock carousel as well.

your mom is whore

not sure what to say but i respect your honesty

thank our global (((political activists)))