Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal mom taking photos of me without my consent

Ghostface

Ghostface

Eyes without a face, such a human waste.
★★★★★
On rare ass occasions, my mom basically forces me to come with her outside like last weekend, then she finds any opportunity to take a "creepshot" pic of me without flash so i don't notice until the last second, i went to a dog rescue and as we went into the cage of puppies, they swarmed me, and i noticed her take a pic of me as they did, i immediately felt an intense flood of anger and embarrassment, because i know she would put it on her facebook page for her boomer friends and coworkers to see, and for context, im built like a concentration camp survivor due to growing up malnourished and other shit, so im this rail thin mf with an eye area like Davie504 so i look like im 1 foot in the grave at all times, i kept my mouth shut that weekend due to the fact if i told her to delete those pics she would get extremely butthurt and not buy me a new phone for my Birthday so i stayed silent, and sure enough i looked on her facebook today and i see these pics of me surrounded by dogs and i felt like i was looking at a half-dead 10 year old, just brootal, i have never had a pic of my face on any social media ever, and i hate that i cant put my foot down and tell my mom off that i dont want anyone seeing me cause of how ugly and sickly looking i am, hell one time recently, when we had a loud argument, she said i make her very uncomfortable of how skinny i am even though ive been this way my entire life, :fuk: like does she really love her only son or not, why say that, then take creepshots of me knowing how awful i look for strangers to laugh at on social media, :feelsree::feelsUnreal:

At first I thought that she just wants your pics because she loves you but the Facebook part makes me doubt that tbh. They just want to appear as good loving parents to others. I'm not saying this is true as I don't know you guys.

Maybe she's arranging you a marriage

At first I thought that she just wants your pics because she loves you but the Facebook part makes me doubt that tbh
This
Also why are you that skinny ? Can't put on weight regardless of how much you eat ?

This
Also why are you that skinny ? Can't put on weight regardless of how much you eat ?
i dont have access to much food in the house, im not even skinnyfat either from my junkfood copes, just straight skin and bones tbh

What fucking bitch

I just refused to go out or wear pants so she can't take photos of me :feelsautistic:

let me me guess. eastern european?

At first I thought that she just wants your pics because she loves you but the Facebook part makes me doubt that tbh. They just want to appear as good loving parents to others. I'm not saying this is true as I don't know you guys.

Holy shit my mom does the same thing, and I'm very skinny as well. I really want to destroy her phone.

My mom ready my diary out loud to the entire family. Embarrassing shit in there. One of the 23434543 reasons I will never forgive her.

Bruh she's just trying to capture a genuine moment

My mom ready my diary out loud to the entire family. Embarrassing shit in there. One of the 23434543 reasons I will never forgive her.
Nigga go ER

But why did you have a diary in the first place? Computers exists and you can encrypt it so no one can hack it

Nigga go ER

But why did you have a diary in the first place? Computers exists and you can encrypt it so no one can hack it
That was about a decade ago now. After that I stopped journaling

she used to to it to me aswell when I was younger but now she knows im gonna beat the shit out of her if she does it

she used to to it to me aswell when I was younger but now she knows im gonna beat the shit out of her if she does it
mogs me, i cant be bothered to work out so she could fold me in half probably if i tried that :feelsbadman: