Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Mom still whoring herself at the age 50+

U

UglyDumbass

Admiral
★★★★
It’s genuinely so sad. I think she’s having a mid life crisis. She always constantly wearing the typical clothes a teenager-20s year old foid would wear. I told her and she was like “what’s the issue I got a good body”. tf? You’re the age of a god damn grandma Wearing an extremely short shirt and high ass jeans at the age of 50 is ridiculous

Go get grandmas clothing and wear them. No one thinks it’s an appropriate for an old ass lady to be wearing a clothing of a middle school-college girl. Not even foids in there 30s wear that shit. She even wears this kinda clothes to work when taking care of an autistic kid. Why tf are you whoring ur self around them? That isn’t appropriate clothing for a job. She acts like some young girl too by trying to act like some innocent little girl. She’s so weird and Doesn’t her and my dad realize they gave me my awful face?

@supersoldier hot mom tier. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Send me bikini pics of your hot mom @UglyDumbass :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Hornycels are gonna come and flood this thread

yes-sit.gif

a 50 year old mom has a higher smv than half this forum jfl

You’re the age of a god damn grandma Wearing an extremely short shirt and high ass jeans at the age of 50 is ridiculous
This is what happens when they don't have grandkids to focus on

Reminds me of Kunio's Mom in GTO kek

I'd hate to have a Mom whoring herself out like that.

That’s what you get with no sharia law

My mom admitted she was getting hit on all the way up til your death. She rejected all those men, "just because" she could. She smugly told me about being hit on at the mall once, this was after I confided in her about me getting rejected by a chick at the bar or some shit. This was years ago tho...