Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Mom shares a spoon with dogs and kid, disgusting roastie

:feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:Notice how she gives the dogs first, and not her offspring. She is lowkey cucking her child :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: dog eats first, dogs saliva is on the utensil and you eat last + eats all dogs saliva. The foids is defo getting gangbanged by all the dogs. dogpill is brutual :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I hoped this was clickbait. Holy fuck, why are white women so disgusting sometimes ?

Dogs aren't family. Family can only be biological. It's the same thing as i would call my trees and plants family. It's retarded.

:feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:Notice how she gives the dogs first, and not her offspring. She is lowkey cucking her child :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: dog eats first, dogs saliva is on the utensil and you eat last + eats all dogs saliva. The foids is defo getting gangbanged by all the dogs. dogpill is brutual :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
She infects kid with parasites, pinworms tapeworms

Why does she see her dog and baby as equals, man? My mom did the same thing to me, just to literally fucking say "uh-uh" to me when she wanted me to stop something or she was disapproving of something I said (the same command she used for the dog).
She doesn't see them as equals jfl. All the dogs eat then the child eats. THE CHILD EATS LASTS, when it comes to mammals or animals with a social hierarchy, the lowest status male eats last jfl. Just look at lions. Chad lions eat all the meat, then toilet lions eat the left overs and incel framelet lions eats the bones. Holy fucking shiet, I sound like @Retardfuel :lul: :lul: :lul:

She doesn't see them as equals jfl. All the dogs eat then the child eats. THE CHILD EATS LASTS, when it comes to mammals or animals with a social hierarchy, the lowest status male, eats last jfl. Just look at lions. Chad lions eats all the meat, then toilet lions eat the left overs and incel framelet lions eats the bones. Holy fucking shiet, I sound like @Retardfuel :lul: :lul: :lul:
Literally dogs mog human males, she'd probably kill kids to save dog

Not going to watch, Notice i didnt use the word DNR, Anyway this does not deserve watching.
Joined Feb 11, 2023 Posts 58,847

She doesn't see them as equals jfl. All the dogs eat then the child eats. THE CHILD EATS LASTS, when it comes to mammals or animals with a social hierarchy, the lowest status male eats last jfl. Just look at lions. Chad lions eat all the meat, then toilet lions eat the left overs and incel framelet lions eats the bones. Holy fucking shiet, I sound like @Retardfuel :lul: :lul: :lul:
Men are lower in social and sexual hierarchy than dogs

And of course she has tatts. Just from the number of dogs you kind of suspect she loves dogs more than humans.

And of course she has tatts. Just from the number of dogs you kind of suspect she loves dogs more than humans.
My first observation
Tatoos

I hoped this was clickbait. Holy fuck, why are white women so disgusting sometimes ?
You think other race toilets are better jfl, they're all the same lad

On the other note i hope the mother gets the chair and the kid gets custody by someone else.