Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Mom said my hair looks disgusting and like a rats nest

Trec

Trec

I just wanna hold a girls hand
★★★★
My mom was telling me that my hair looks disgusting and like a rats nest. It is just curly tho. Similar to Marcus Aurelius's except shorter. My 2 friends don't think it looks bad and neither do I. My mom was like an 8 or 7 when she was young. No wonder she insults me

Tell her shes aged terribly and looks old/ bloated.

Curly hair is subhuman though , just being honest

Wash and brush your fucking hair

@Incelius Savage what's your hair texture ?

@wereq @Copexodius Maximus @Stupid Clown @Med Amine
my hair is very curly due to hot weather
2023 08 08 21 52 57 Window

i can't even get to have any normal haircut. i only can cut it very short

My mom was telling me that my hair looks disgusting and like a rats nest. It is just curly tho. Similar to Marcus Aurelius's except shorter. My 2 friends don't think it looks bad and neither do I. My mom was like an 8 or 7 when she was young. No wonder she insults me
Call her a whore.

Straight course
I also have straight hair but mine is fine textured since I'm White
But coarse straight hair is the second best after fine straight hair in my opinion

I have no friends either

@Mortis

But coarse straight hair is the second best after fine straight hair in my opinion
I got like the straightest hair like an asian

Wavy hair is the best.

Why ?

Straight > wavy > curly > afro

Be proud of your straight hair
Straight is the most boring hair, only looks good on chads or guys with perfect hairlines

Straight is the most boring hair, only looks good on chads or guys with perfect hairlines
But straight hair is a White or Mongoloid trait , alteast it's not Sandnigger or Nigger

Water , curly hair is the worst hair texture besides afro hair which is the only one that is worse
These days tiktok zoomers are getting ramen noodle hair on purpose

No hair for your face, haircut is the biggest cope

your mother is a former stacy and hates you for not being a chad son.
seriously fuck her rock whatever you want

They are retards. I wish I had straight hair. It's only straight when it's short, then gets wavy and then curly
See @Incelius Savage , I told you that straight hair is the best
I got like the straightest hair like an asian
Wavy hair is the best.
Why ?

Straight > wavy > curly > afro

Be proud of your straight hair

@wereq @Copexodius Maximus

It is just curly tho
You sure you're white bro?
They are retards. I wish I had straight hair. It's only straight when it's short, then gets wavy and then curly
tbh I have straight as faurk hair and I wish it was wavy tbh. It has basically no volume so it usually sits flat on my head. Thinking about getting a perm to get that fluffy tik tok nigger hair

What a wonderful mom...

You sure you're white bro?
He has curly hair because of Sand admixture , curly hair is a very ethnic trait
tbh I have straight as faurk hair and I wish it was wavy tbh. It has basically no volume so it usually sits flat on my head. Thinking about getting a perm to get that fluffy tik tok nigger hair
Straight hair is the best , I have pin straight hair and I love mine's

I've seen a lot of rats nests!

Does you're hare have twigs?