Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Mom reveals her ‘penises’ scale for finding ‘the one’

• Thread starter Lifeisbullshit95
  • Start date
Hiroshima Nagasaki Dickpill :feelsohgod: @yez

Not reading a foid getting paid to share just exactly how she's on tutorial mode... :feelsUgh:

Though degeneracy is somehow even worse than I thought if this is a legitimate news article. :feelswhat:

I hate the dick pill.

Why "mom". I hope her children doesn't see how retarded their mom is.

According to Normies personality is most important, so how come this woman is making a “dick-scale” instead of a “personality-scale?”

Her boyfriend is 25 with a huge cock and can only get this 52 year old roastie. I'm roping. Fuck this gay faggot Earth

Not reading a foid getting paid to share just exactly how she's on tutorial mode... :feelsUgh:

Though degeneracy is somehow even worse than I thought if this is a legitimate news article. :feelswhat:

According to Normies personality is most important, so how come this woman is making a “dick-scale” instead of a “personality-scale?”
They virtue-signal about 'personality'.

Let's see. First item on the list is..... Physical attraction. Yeah, I'm fucked.

Let's see. First item on the list is..... Physical attraction. Yeah, I'm fucked.

Normies will say that she mis-spelt “personality” as “physical attraction”

It’s just a spelling mistake bro, she meant to say personality

Just make up some shit so you can make money off of penises, mom.

Lots of moms are degenerates

I make the cut but I'll fucking pass.

What a Disgusting whore

Pretty big mouth for an old hag with eyes that are far apart