Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Mom keeps telling me to watch this feminist movie

Dionysus

Dionysus

Paragon
★★★★★
My mom has mentioned this movie to me multiple times now and it's getting annoying. She its this true story movie about when NASA was launching some rocket in space and something went wrong (I think). So NASA had to call some "intelligent" black women to figure out some math problem. Thats my understanding of it but anyways does anyone know whats the movie called and if its propaganda. I have a hard time believing that out of all employees at NASA that some black women were the only ones that knew how to do it. Im sick and tired of this diversity bullshit and rewriting history that the Left is doing

Hidden Figures? It's a decent movie, the black women didn't outsmart everyone else but they had useful calculations they came up with.

Just say no and walk away. If she doesn't stop call her out on her bluepilled stacy & normalfag bullshit.

And everyone deserves credit for the moon landings... Anyone who watches that movie and thinks all of NASA were nose picking chumps except those four women are braindead soy guzzlers.

That's a comedy.

AHAHAHAHHAH what the fuck ??

Tell her to eat a dick.

Another film in an ever-increasing line of black worship movies from Pedowood.

Might be a waste of time.

Tell her to watch real acceptable kawaii feminism: Girls und Panzer

Heard many stuff about that but i cant stand lolis or little females.