Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Mom keeps telling me I look like Jeremy Meeks

N

Noixa

gaymaxxing with niggers
-
Ever since I got a buzzcut my mom keeps telling me I look like Jeremy Meeks. JFL.

Your mom is trying to prevent you from roping

what kind of mother would tell her son he looks like a violent criminal?

She still haven’t forgotten him ?

This is everything but a brag, she is just like the average mother, refuses to accept their child's inceldom

I don't live with her

Just ghost her then

Mine said I can have any girls I want.
Isn't beautiful the love of a mother ?

Too bad I can't bring myself to believe that no matter how much I try. Can't even imagine myself with a girl anymore. Don't get excited when one talks to me. I used to in my bluepilled days. Fuck I miss those days...
Do your mothers call you ugly? I was pretty sure motherly delusions were an universal thing

Dude I had your same exact profile picture when I was using early instant messaging,like around 15 years ago

Read the replies before you brainlet
So elab newfag, for what reason would your mother claim your subhuman face resembles that of a male model?

So elab newfag, for what reason would your mother claim your subhuman face resembles that of a male model?
Ever since I got a buzzcut my mom keeps telling me I look like Jeremy Meeks. JFL.

Brainlet can't read. Also she's my mother so probably trying to make me feel better lol.

Can't even imagine myself with a girl anymore. Don't get excited when one talks to me. I used to in my bluepilled days. Fuck I miss those days...
I was pretty sure motherly delusions were an universal thing

This hits me right in the feels. I remember when I was 13 or whatever, giving my phone number out to girls who didn't want anything to do with me, and then when one did take it, getting excited for a text that never came.

Please explain how your mother knows who Jeremy Meeks is?

Rodney alcala smiling

I used to get that same shit, then after years she thought I might be gay. Even brought some faggot to my house one day, obviously thinking we'd hit it off as if I'm not bringing foids back to the house then I MUST be a massive homo. Heaven forbid that her son might be so rat ugly that he can't attract women and is a lifetime Incel lol! This faggot shit lasted until I Blackpilled her one day, I showed her "The Atomic Blackpill", and although she was upset she accepts I will be an Incel virgin forever.

We are all chads in eyes of our moms

parents are god tier copers, i wish they would have recognized my inceldom in youth and abandoned me in the forest

:feelsbaton::chad::banhammer:

Seriously tho don't believe anything you're parents/family say with regards to your looks, they know the truth deep down and are trying to make you feel better.

Why couldn't she say you look like Lief Garret, Scott Baio, John Travolta or The Fonz?

I hate how parents always say their children are so good looking

What're ya waiting for then, go get slung in jail, noticed by clothing moguls who can give you a modeling career then smash some millionaires daughter. Remember to upload pics' once this has been achieved.

Worst ragefuel is hearing you mother say you look good

Please explain how your mother knows who Jeremy Meeks is?
Why couldn't she say you look like Lief Garret, Scott Baio, John Travolta or The Fonz?
She reffered to him as the guy who went to prison and then became a model. JFL if you think mothers are any less AWALT than the others.

View attachment 72882

I used to get that same shit, then after years she thought I might be gay. Even brought some faggot to my house one day, obviously thinking we'd hit it off as if I'm not bringing foids back to the house then I MUST be a massive homo. Heaven forbid that her son might be so rat ugly that he can't attract women and is a lifetime Incel lol! This faggot shit lasted until I Blackpilled her one day, I showed her "The Atomic Blackpill", and although she was upset she accepts I will be an Incel virgin forever.
I just told mine I'm asexual. IDK if she bought it but she shut up since then.

:feelsbaton::chad::banhammer:

Seriously tho don't believe anything you're parents/family say with regards to your looks, they know the truth deep down and are trying to make you feel better.
Trust me I don't. I don't even register compliments from others

What're ya waiting for then, go get slung in jail, noticed by clothing moguls who can give you a modeling career then smash some millionaires daughter. Remember to upload pics' once this has been achieved.
Meeksmaxxing legit?

Worst ragefuel is hearing you mother say you look good
I don't bother getting angry at it anymore...

She reffered to him as the guy who went to prison and then became a model. JFL if you think mothers are any less AWALT than the others.

I just told mine I'm asexual. IDK if she bought it but she shut up since then.

Trust me I don't. I don't even register compliments from others

Meeksmaxxing legit?

I don't bother getting angry at it anymore...

I can't stand it mostly due to the fact that I overheard what she really thought of me. I hate people that lie, I respect those that tell the truth no matter how bad it is.

I can't stand it mostly due to the fact that I overheard what she really thought of me. I hate people that lie, I respect those that tell the truth no matter how bad it is.
I hate the thought of my own parents shit talking me for my looks but I don't doubt it happens.

Your mom wants your dick. :feelshmm:

The distinguishing feature of Meeks is his piercing wolf eyes, sure he has bone structure but I wonder if getting contact lenses with a distinct colour like that might yield good results for some.