Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Mom is literally threatening to murder dad

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
Why is my house like this I can’t get peace and quiet or feel safe anywhere it’s always violence or arguments I fucking hate my life man can’t go an hour without peace this is why I don’t feel safe anywhere smh.

Yeah my house was also constant arguments, 99% of them due to my sister being an annoying fuck.

sucks that both ur parents are felons boyo

Why is my house like this I can’t get peace and quiet or feel safe anywhere it’s always violence or arguments I fucking hate my life man can’t go an hour without peace this is why I don’t feel safe anywhere smh.

Well... If it makes you feel any better my house is full of crackhads that constantly want to murderer me for not giving them money to buy crack since they are all unemployed and in benefits and I work full time so they feel they deserve my money. One time they chased me with a knife also stole my credit card. No point even calling police they don't give a fuck this whole town is just one giant ghetto.

Yeah my house was also constant arguments, 99% of them due to my sister being an annoying fuck.
These are just between my mom and dad it’s everyday every hour I lock myself in my room or if I feel really unsafe in the bathroom because I dont want to be caught up
sucks that both ur parents are felons boyo
Yep..
Well... If it makes you feel any better my house is full of crackhads that constantly want to murderer me for not giving them money to buy crack since they are all unemployed and in benefits and I work full time so they feel they deserve my money. One time they chased me with a knife also stole my credit card. No point even calling police they don't give a fuck this whole town is just one giant ghetto.
Terrible :feelsbadman:

Is this a common nigger trait?

Home is supposed to be an escape from the shit that happens at school but nooo I just had to be born with this shitty ass family having to call the cops during fights I hate this shit man

Damn man, that’s rough.

Is this a common nigger trait?
All of my other family members don’t deal with shit like this except for my uncle as far as I’m aware and even he has a decent relationship with his ‘wife’

All of my other family members don’t deal with shit like this except for my uncle as far as I’m aware and even he has a decent relationship with his ‘wife’
that sucks to be you bro

Now I hear kids outside playing having fun while I’m locked in my bathroom because I don’t feel safe in my own home. Over.

Sometimes I would I could.
I DID punch her when I was 12 when I got really mad.
I got into a fight with my mom for the first time months ago, I’ve had fights with my dad, like 2.

I got into a fight with my mom for the first time months ago, I’ve had fights with my dad, like 2.
I almost never fight with my parents because I'm always obedient.
Maybe your parents are just crazy assholes but mine aren't.

I almost never fight with my parents because I'm always obedient.
Maybe your parents are just crazy assholes but mine aren't.
Idk, I try to love them and I think they try to love me back but something feels off. I think one of them is mentally ill to some degree. I know my dad is for sure, but I think my mom is too. A few months back at the doctor’s they gave us quizzes on about how depressed we were, and my brother filled out that he was more depressed than me. Broke my heart man.

Man i’m half black and i feel you man
My mother is also insane and always starts trouble in the house.

Man i’m half black and i feel you my nigga
My mother is also insane and always starts trouble in the house.
It’s always my mom who starts the trouble too.

Idk, I try to love them and I think they try to love me back but something feels off. I think one of them is mentally ill to some degree. I know my dad is for sure, but I think my mom is too. A few months back at the doctor’s they gave us quizzes on about how depressed we were, and my brother filled out that he was more depressed than me. Broke my heart man.
My dad has anger issues and he's ex-military.
I was brought up in a household where respect was expected.
My sister is the rebellious and annoying kind while I'm the exact opposite.

My parents are divorced

brutally over. being raised by trash parents is common incel trait.

over for ethnicels