Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Mom is listening to BBC jungle drums in the next room

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Professional rotter
★★★★★
I'm laying in my bed right now and I can literally hear my mom blasting African drums all the way in the other room, she is practicing dancing while watching niggers on yt jfl. The music is loud and its pretty annoying, especially because it reminds me of how she always worshipped and praised niggers while complaining about men from her own country.
She very rarely listens to folk music from her own country, she actually despises it and as I said she despises the men aswell while at the same time praising African FOREIGN men as masculine and powerful, I heard her say this before, I wish I was fucking joking :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I guess this just goes to show how women are not as loyal to their race as men. She also doesn't seem to give a fuck about the fact that I'm a confused mutt who fits in nowhere. FUCKKKK :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

She's a full-on coal burner

Makes sense considering your existence.

Makes sense considering your existence.
I never knew the brocel was a 'product' of JBB till now, I always thought he was COPING.:feelskek:

Last edited:
Brutal JBBpill.:shock:
Yes, idk what it is. I know some of my mothers relatives are also obsessed with foreigners particularly Turks and my mother with nigs kek

go confront her seriously..wtf man
beat her up if didnt comply
I talked to her about this before but its too late anyways. She was a coalburner and a racetraitor from the beginning. I'm the end result, an incel mutt

I talked to her about this before but its too late anyways. She was a coalburner and a racetraitor from the beginning. I'm the end result, an incel mutt
you westerners with your culture just baffle me sometimes ngl

Behead her (in stardew valley)

you westerners with your culture just baffle me sometimes ngl
She is not exactly from a western country originally but she moved to a western country and then decided to travel to the Caribbean one day where she developed a fetish for niggers

She is not exactly from a western country originally but she moved to a western country and then decided to travel to the Caribbean one day where she developed a fetish for niggers
i mean in middle east i guess sons can control their moms behaviors to a great extent

She is listening to that music again :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes:
I hate this nigger worship! I'm gonna move out the first chance I get

my mother doesn't listen to music at all :feelsjuice:

It could be worse she could be listening to modern hip hop sung by zoomer niggas with rainbow colored braids and cartel face tattoos :feelskek: :feelskek: