Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Mom found out i don't go to sleep until 3 am

Kurt Gödel

Kurt Gödel

Proud MSTOW
★★
Fml, why is my room atop of hers. This is what caused her to take me to the psychiatrist when i tried to do the russian sleep experiment when i was at the highest point of depression and anxiety.
Not only i can't go for nightwalks but also i can't walk in circles inside my room.

Glad I don't live with my parents

Not sure why she cares

damn i wanna watch that now

Not sure why she cares
She looked disturbed when i told her that i pulled an all nighter. The next day i was meditating laying on bed when i heard her at 2am opening my door to check if i was sleeping. Thankfully i was meditating and left thinking that i was asleep.
She also comes everyday at morning to give me my jew pills and check that i took them.
I don't know what else to add, she got scared when she heard the son of a neighbor who has problems with drugs. She came to know that he wasn't sleeping and after a few days he starting breaking stuff around his house.
Edit: Also she says she can't sleep with the noise.

She looked disturbed when i told her that i pulled an all nighter. The next day i was meditating laying on bed when i heard her at 2am opening my door to check if i was sleeping. Thankfully i was meditating and left thinking that i was asleep.
She also comes everyday at morning to give me my jew pills and check that i took them.
I don't know what else to add, she got scared when she heard the son of a neighbor who has problems with drugs. She came to know that he wasn't sleeping and after a few days he starting breaking stuff around his house.
Oh she's uncomfortable with your current behavior given on what happened to your neighbor

glad my parents don't give a fuck about anything I do

living with parents isn't bad if they aren't crazy
Idk about you but parents are cunts 95% of the time, especially if they don't see you eventually leaving. I wouldn't want to spend a single second at my parents house voluntarily, and they're not crazy, just unreasonable and brash

Idk about you but parents are cunts 95% of the time, especially if they don't see you eventually leaving. I wouldn't want to spend a single second at my parents house voluntarily, and they're not crazy, just unreasonable and brash
well yeah that's true. But I have more time in college left so I got time tbh.

well yeah that's true. But I have more time in college left so I got time tbh.
Ahh I see, maybe they expect you to move out after college and be successful or whatever, so they are not cunts to you. But if you are a low EQ failure like me then they hate your guts

Ahh I see, maybe they expect you to move out after college and be successful or whatever, so they are not cunts to you. But if you are a low EQ failure like me then they hate your guts
that's fucked up bro. Why do parents suck so much?

Bedtime is how parents raise cucks and beckys. Underage partying is for chads and stacies.

Should go to sleep earlier

I can't walk in circles inside my room too cuse is small

why would u even want to stay up till 3am in the first place