Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Mom found my cum tissue

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
I left to go to Mcdonald's and while I was eating I realized that I don't remember throwing it out which means I must've left it on my bed. When I came back I looked and it was nowhere to be seen so the bitch obviously came into my room once again without my permission.

I left to go to Mcdonald's and while I was eating I realized that I don't remember throwing it out which means I must've left it on my bed. When I came back I looked and it was nowhere to be seen so the bitch obviously came into my room once again without my permission.
Beat her to death

JFL if you don't jizz on yourself and pull your underwear back up when done

Maybe she eat it.

Did she at least remember to leave some tendies

She probably shoved it up her twat.

she probably impregnated herself with it

what if she has been waiting for you to leave your cummies somewhere just so she can use this opportunity to use it and get pregnant?

:feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

No. You are not Chad and never will be. It's over.

Just lol @ using a cum tissue.I just cum in the bin next to me.

tbh my mom used my cum towel once. i used to use towels to bust in. i fell asleep after busting and left the towel in the bathroom. we ran out of hand towels so she used mine to dry her hands. next thing i know she starts yelling and wakes me up. saying to throw my towels if they are dirty

we never talked in detail but later when she left i saw the towel in the wash bin and it had white streaks all over it. i pray my mom didnt know what that was and just thinks i like to eat powdered donuts at night

what if she has been waiting for you to leave your cummies somewhere just so she can use this opportunity to use it and get pregnant?

:feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

I think they do that in Russia....

Lol wtf who uses a cum tissue

Why would she be interested in your cum tissue?

I usually cum in my hand then proceed to touch door handles, stair barriers etc

I can relate OP. There are two things I am weary of when leaving my bedroom. 1. Make sure no tissues are left in a suspicious place on my desk and 2. Make sure no incel content is left on my computer screen.

If I am gonna be out for a long time I just shut down my whole computer.

Luckily the bluepilled boomer foid isn't too good on computers so there is very little risk of her being able to use it.

Like most foids she adapted to using a smartphone but skipped the desktop skills.

Edit: Regarding the mess, normally I just let it go on my stomach/leg and then sneak downstairs and quickly go to the shower to rinse it off with warm water as I don't like the damp feeling of it.

Do this to ur mum

I never had a mom that would come into my room to clean. She doesn't even clean her own room ffs.

Cum on her

i hope she won't find my onahole

that pussy is mine :feelsree:
I cum on the floor like chad :chad: my seat is covered in coom stains.