Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel mom forcing me to go to new years party

P

PastillaNegra

Banned
-
its gonna be full of niggers and shit that i dont even know and i dont wanna go, cus they wont tlak to m and theyre giga NT and low inhib . there might be even HS niggas that i havent seen in years that bullied me for being a trucel.

Niggers are truly the worst enemy of niggers

Brutal, you won't be able to spend the new year with your brocels

Usually things like that I just stuff my face with a bunch of their food and maybe try to sneak a little out

Go out and go to another palace and then go back home and lie to her that you were there

She won’t know

its gonna be full of niggers and shit that i dont even know and i dont wanna go, cus they wont tlak to m and theyre giga NT and low inhib . there might be even HS niggas that i havent seen in years that bullied me for being a trucel.
Brutal, just pretend to be sick. :feelsthink:

wtf can i do nigga i dont wanna go AT ALL , its gonna be a nightmare
Say to your mom that your gf proposed you to spend new year with her
Seriously, idk

Over for momcels

Just get a black chick to give you a lap dance

Niggers are by far the worst race to be ND around, a party full of them sounds like torture, hope you find an escape

Maybe steal some booze and food if you can