Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Mom face mogs me

S

shibo

Officer
Mom is in her 50s and face mogs me... its over. She doesnt exercise or shit either just a naturally good face. Despite all the fat she gained you can still see her jawline and sunken cheeks with high cheekbones

My mom at my age:
Chiseled face
Prominent cheekbone
Sharp jawline
Sunken cheeks

Me:
Round face
Fat cheeks which hides my cheekbones
Average jawline
Receding/weak chin

Despite me being skinny i have shitty bone structure. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK i probably got my dads shitty genetics. i deserve to be good looking if my mom chose a more handsome guy cause she was good looking but arranged marriage fucked my face up

over for momcels

Her cheeks are amazing... wondering how i got the exact opposite. They sink in and show the cheekbone perfectly. Fuckkk why do i have to get terrible bone structure while hers look like something god created

Genetic recombination brehs

The mompill aborted me

just be mom theory

I have my moms cheekbones but my cheek fat hides it completely. Cheeks make my face look round AS FUCK !!!

Volcel if you wouldn't

Well its been slimming cause im not on my ass the entire day so ive been able to drink more water(GYMMAXING)