Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel mom cooked me spaghetti and meatballs (very yummy)

tewi

tewi

Recruit
★★
my mom is such a good cook its unreal the only thing she cannot get down are burgers but other than that her meals are so good im glad she loves me enuf to care for me and give me food and drinks

1724861829120x

Relateable, my mom cooks for me from time to time in exchange of me helping her with tech stuff because she's a boomer.

Yeah my mom cooks really good too

cant cook a burger ahahahaha wypeepo be like

cant cook a burger ahahahaha wypeepo be like
sheeit dey don't even wash dey chik'n with bleach and season dey chik'n with dish liquid and gallons of lowry's seasoning salt (da seasoning) sheeeeeit mayne what up wit YT mayne

Based spaghettimaxxer. I hope she didn't break them btw

sheeit dey don't even wash dey chik'n with bleach and season dey chik'n with dish liquid and gallons of lowry's seasoning salt (da seasoning) sheeeeeit mayne what up wit YT mayne

My food for the past 5 years or so was chicken nuggets and french fries or tv dinner

over if mom is still cooking for you

mommy's boy ig
reminder foids dont like mamas boys but who am i to judge since im one myself sadly

There's no regrettiis of you're moms spaghetti!