Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mom calling me gay and belittling me everyday

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
She says I'm gay and too girly and she says I never do anything right and that I'm a bad son when in reality I never do anything wrong. She keeps bringing up how I stay in my room all day on my computer. I say I haven't got friends or anything to do cos schools finished. She bullies me everyday is not fair. I've been bullied all my life at school and now I'm 19 still getting bullied at home by my family. I'm so close to just dying as I've got nothing to live for. No one wants me here and no girl wants to be with me they all just reject me.

slap her with your dick to assert dominance
she's a literal foid, she runs on estrogen and enjoys dick (your existence is a proof of that) lmao
it depends on what your mother is like: you could also go along with it and run the helpless child game to get empathy, but apparently she's being a bitch, so treat her accordingly

Fuck, sorry to hear that...

I love my family, my mom, my dad... They’ve never ever bellitled me or call me names. If I ever ascend, get a decent job and salary, I will give them some money every month, start paying back for everything they’ve done for me. That’s my plan. They are perhaps the reason why I haven’t roped yet.

Fuck.. my mom used to be like that OP. If you have mental problems you can try using that to make her feel bad for you. That's worked pretty well for me so far

Same
Except for the gay part

Low T if 18+ and you let your mom bully you.

Tell her you're a magical cosmic creature that doesn't abide by traditional gender roles and/or sexauality, tell her the concepts of girliness and gayness are not of your realm.

slap her with your dick to assert dominance
she's a literal foid, she runs on estrogen and enjoys dick (your existence is a proof of that) lmao
it depends on what your mother is like: you could also go along with it and run the helpless child game to get empathy, but apparently she's being a bitch, so treat her accordingly

She says I'm gay and too girly and she says I never do anything right and that I'm a bad son when in reality I never do anything wrong. She keeps bringing up how I stay in my room all day on my computer. I say I haven't got friends or anything to do cos schools finished. She bullies me everyday is not fair. I've been bullied all my life at school and now I'm 19 still getting bullied at home by my family. I'm so close to just dying as I've got nothing to live for. No one wants me here and no girl wants to be with me they all just reject me.

If you're lucky maybe she will suck you back inside her. That's what I tell my mom to do when she criticizes my abilities.

My dad used to do the same thing to me, the only way to make it stop is to leave.

My mom says Im "acting girly" sometimes but she hasnt called gay before, I can tell thats what she is thinking though.