Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Mom called me gay after I explained why I hate foids to her

• Thread starter TheHopefulBeliever
  • Start date
TheHopefulBeliever

TheHopefulBeliever

Self-banned
-
Explained to my mother why I despise foids and gave her evidence to back up my position (such as hypergamy, blatant and obvious lookism by women, etc.) She then responded that I must be gay.

JFL at your parents thinking you're gay.

Typical woman response.

Its fine hating foids just make sure your not also a volcel.

Explained to my mother why I despise foids and gave her evidence to back up my position (such as hypergamy, blatant and obvious lookism by women, etc.) She then responded that I must be gay.

Oh you aren’t a simp you must be a faggot then

I didn't orbit Becky and Stacey lite foids when I worked in retail. Kept myself to myself but no female staff ever approached.

Cue "he's so gay!" Slurs.

Should of got them sacked.

It's the go-to foid response. Their hivemind always reacts this way when you turn down one (because you turned down them all) as if there could not possibly be another reason.

why would you ever confront your parents?
if they didn't help you until now, they can't help you
all you'll get is autistic shit like this, where you get to hear your own parents bring up gayness, hookers, suicide, etc. just fucking let it be

Its fine hating foids just make sure your not also a volcel.
Exactly this. If your standards are looksmatch and below then you're good to go.
all you'll get is autistic shit like this, where you get to hear your own parents bring up gayness, hookers, suicide, etc. just fucking let it be

If she was a feminist she would have accused you of mansplaining or some other shit.

My mom did the same to me

It's the go-to foid response
yeah, foids can only insult their opponent
no need to even try to argue, because they have such immense social advantage that can simply go "lole ur gay" and win every argument
OP, be happy she didn't go "who hurt you, sweaty", "das y u inkwell", "I bet ure pp small" and "ur not a real man!" (well, implying faggotry is pretty much the same)
:yes:

One of my faggot classmates said that people who only see the bad in women are gay.And when ER did his retribution on the news portal someone called him a latent homosexual.JFL at this cucked country

The strategy "Ignore women so they'll get interested about you" is superfluous for chads, as they don't have to struggle to get anything. This strategy was invented by staceys and beckys to be left alone by lost cases like us.
Other foids want you to go after them even though you haven't any chance (attention-seekers or mere cockteasers). I've met some of them in my life.

Last edited:
Based foid reaction. If you are ugly and don't have a girlfriend or worship foids they call you gay.

The strategy "Ignore women so they'll get interested about you" is superfluous for chads, as they don't have to struggle to get anything. This strategy was invented by staceys and beckys to be left alone by lost cases like us.
Other foids want you to go after them even though you haven't any chance (attention-seekers or mere cockteasers). I've met some of them in my life.
After I've come across the blackpill, I've realized, at 48, what a simp I have been so many times in my life. Never again. I've seen the light. Thank you.

After I've come across the blackpill, I've realized, at 48, what a simp I have been so many times in my life. Never again. I've seen the light. Thank you.

Welcome fellow old fart.

Thanks, Bangkok or bust. Anxious to spread the Gospel. Starting to get emotional. ;)

Should have backhanded her to keep her in line. Typical foid response.

Your mother hates you because you're ugly.

I didn't orbit Becky and Stacey lite foids when I worked in retail. Kept myself to myself but no female staff ever approached.

Cue "he's so gay!" Slurs.

Should of got them sacked.
Don't talk to foids because you know how it is gonna play out = "you're gay"

Talk to foids = "ewww you weirdo, go away I'll call the cops"

You just can't win as an incel.

who hurt you? ok so you don't agree with everything women say and do maybe you're gay?

It doesn’t even make sense. Just because you don’t like some aspects doesn’t mean you are a faggot. And it’s about the personality of the foid anyway not about how she looks

Lmao, nigga just say you are ugly.

I am pretty much gonna do this and stay NEET until to the point I can get money from them for surgery.

It is called cognitive dissonance.

When you explained to your mother you hate foids, she thought to herself NO man could possibly hate females, so her hypothesis is that you must be gay in order to level up the inconsistency.

She thinks all women are perfect and worshipped by men.

Lmao, nigga just say you are ugly.

JFL exactly, reading his post just makes me think he didn't even say anything that made sense, he just sperged out without explaining anything properly

yeah, foids can only insult their opponent
no need to even try to argue, because they have such immense social advantage that can simply go "lole ur gay" and win every argument
OP, be happy she didn't go "who hurt you, sweaty", "das y u inkwell", "I bet ure pp small" and "ur not a real man!" (well, implying faggotry is pretty much the same)

:yes:

JFL his mom is probably posting on IT right now

ad hoeminum attacks are expected from the foid species

What did you say after she called you gay?
I would have been like, no I'm smart, I'll fuck them and throw them in the trash but will never be with them.
Won't mention that I can't get any chick, but if she says you aren't good looking enough to do that or something, she pretty much admits black pill is true.
Next time do punchsplaing. Punch her.
based
It's their fault they gave you shit genetics, so keep confronting them about it (imo).

Last edited:
Any mothers who actually tell their sons they're gay probably don't really think that: instead they are trying to get the son angry enough to rape them to prove them wrong.

What did you say after she called you gay?
I told her that a higher percentage of men who see the female species for how they truly are (foids) are straight than when compared to the rest of thr populous.

Any mothers who actually tell their sons they're gay probably don't really think that: instead they are trying to get the son angry enough to rape them to prove them wrong.
:lul:

i'd honestly prefer my parents to think i was gay and a bit of a normie(as normie as fags can get) than being a virgin pariah absolute subhuman loser on the verge of roping at this point.

I told her that a higher percentage of men who see the female species for how they truly are (foids) are straight than when compared to the rest of thr populous.
What did she say after that?

maybe you need to explore your sexuality :soy:

When i was a kid my mom said...
"Don't be gay. Or you will have a lonely life."
(Probably because my only friend at the time was a black kid that used to larp as Asian. He was very funny!!)

It really creeped me out. Even as a early teen my lack of gf's was noticeable!

If my mom told me that Id tell her to kill herself for being a whore

If anyone's mom expresses concern about them being gay they should ask mom for sexual tutelage to affirm tehir heterosexuality.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back