Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious mom called me a pedophile

PluralSpaceRace

PluralSpaceRace

Disciple of the blackpill
-
I told my mom since I look younger then I am I can fuxk foids that look my age (if I ever got the chance) I look 16 and I'm 20. She called me pedo :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: I jfled in her face and told her women will fuck a Chad at any age and called all foids hypocrites
16 is legal in my state also

she uncultured

"16 year old is a baby inkel, they've only been creampied by Chad roughly 57 times by that point"

JFL

why tell her anyway. course she gonna say that shit.

lol 16 year old already has taken chads cock hundreds of times

Does she know what's a Chad?

jfl you told that ti your mom :lul:
16 definitely isnt pedo territory for a 20 yo and its legal in most places
in my country 14 is legal if the male partner isnt over 4 years older

Your mom probably lost her virginity at 14 jfl

My mom wouldn't even care if I said I wanted to fuck a 14 year old.

I identify myself with a 14 yo anime girl, I just want to be friends with other girls

Again the general public don´t know what a pedophile is, fucking a 16 year old girl who already had dozens of dicks inside her isn´t wrong she is not "a child" like so many adult claim teenagers are, as soon as you develope sexual urges you are no longer an innocent child.

Again the general public don´t know what a pedophile is, fucking a 16 year old girl who already had dozens of dicks inside her isn´t wrong she is not "a child" like so many adult claim teenagers are, as soon as you develope sexual urges you are no longer an innocent child.

16 yo girls are children:soy:

I told my mom since I look younger then I am I can fuxk foids that look my age (if I ever got the chance) I look 16 and I'm 20. She called me pedo :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: I jfled in her face and told her women will fuck a Chad at any age and called all foids hypocrites
I see

ngl but low IQ for telling her that

It's infuriating just reading that. Your mom is completely brainwashed by feminist mainstream media

looking back its not really that much of a difference. most people are retard at 16 and 20. your mom is dumb roastie.

JFL freshman foids in my school fuck guys twice their age

Over for pedophilecels tbh. Don't be ashamed! Our Prophet, the greatest man of all times, Muhammad the descendant of Abraham married a 9 year old girl so be proud!

Last edited:
Oneitis is trivially older than me anyway.

If you are into older hags, they would call you a degenerate.

JFL a 4 year age gap isn't a big problem in many situations. Normies are brain dead.

tbh, sand parents can be based at times
I'll just say "the prophet did it", then they can't say anything. But they don't even care about arguing on nonsense like that.

I barely talk with my mother lol

I'm 26 and told my parents that I'd prefer a 16 yr old foid. Both of them are near 60 and they don't care.

Dumb, they are not innocent at that age. There is nothing pedo or "someone you take advantage of" at that point. Already got their cherry popped by college chad.

"MOM, IT'S CALLED HEBEPHILIA, FUCK!"

16 !? But at that age she's just an innocent little baby ! :soy:

She's a retard

Most 16yo are whores anyways

Your mother is acting as if she never fucked pedophile Chads when she was 14. Boomers are retarded