Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mom asked me why dont I get a GF

T

TaciturnCel

A neurotic mess
-
She told me that maybe I'm scared of women. I said I'm not, I've asked out plenty of women they just reject me all the time, and I'm tired of that. She said "they weren't for you, come to my church and you'll find a good woman for you who'll respect you and treat you well."

Feel bad for her because I can feel her pain. I could tell she also felt upset at the fact that I haven't done much with my life. Feels bad man :feelsbadman:

Both of you have to accept that your bloodline will die with you. Your mother sounds nice, so try to be nice to her, at least you will have her

just tell her the women are scared of you

they either just don't fucking get it or they're npcs in the simulation

It’s over for many many of us men, dude and guess what? Male suicide rates are only going to increase.

delusional mothers dont realise their sons are ugly. can relate to your pain OP.

i have to remind my mother sometimes aswell

She said "they weren't for you, come to my church and you'll find a good woman for you who'll respect you and treat you well."
Just go to church theory.

how would you even cold approach in a church? Seems just so weird and impossible nonsensical advice

Feel free to let her know the genes she gave you weren't good enough.

Also don't fall for the church bait. It's still chad only.

Let her help you find a church girl

It’s over for many many of us men, dude and guess what? Male suicide rates are only going to increase.
NO they don't bro that's crazy men are devils from paradis bro they are evil women oppressors they are nothing but evil :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

A good mother only wants her son to be happy

man I think I and many of us have caused quite a bit of pain for our parents

She told me that maybe I'm scared of women. I said I'm not, I've asked out plenty of women they just reject me all the time, and I'm tired of that. She said "they weren't for you, come to my church and you'll find a good woman for you who'll respect you and treat you well."

Feel bad for her because I can feel her pain. I could tell she also felt upset at the fact that I haven't done much with my life. Feels bad man :feelsbadman:
Let me just go to the girlfriends store

how would you even cold approach in a church? Seems just so weird and impossible nonsensical advice
My impression is that many Church women only want top men. You must be perfect in all areas for them.

Last edited:
Your mother seems to be genuinely nice, but she's stuck in 1957 (and even then, the typical church-goer foid expected much better than an incel-looking male trying to finally get a gf.)

Both of you have to accept that your bloodline will die with you. Your mother sounds nice, so try to be nice to her, at least you will have her

If she truly cared about you and the bloodline for your family, she would force a foid to marry you through any means. Idk why everyone is saying atleast she is nice. She is either delusional or intentionally lying to your face.

Yeah, just go outside and get a girlfriend because we want one. What naive bullshit.