Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

mom asked me to get a girlfriend

dtrazr

dtrazr

Recruit
★★★★
What do I tell my mom?

Tell her to find you one

Tell her she should have given you better genetics

If you go places outside by yourself. Lie and say you approached some females and they rejected you

tell her ur asexual

my mom looks like a normie
however my dad is orge and looks like shrek. my dad is responsible for all my troubles
How did that happen? Betabux?

How did that happen? Betabux?
idk my mom is very quiet and introverted so i think she was afraid to break up with him and just married the first guy who showed interest in her

idk my mom is very quiet and introverted so i think she was afraid to break up with him and just married the first guy who showed interest in her
Just be first theory

@VideoGameCoper what are you going to tell this brocel here bro lol

tell her ur busy and i dont have time for used toilets

Last edited:
how did she say it ?
Like, did she order you to get a gf or was she begging you to get a gf ?

responsible for all my troubles

Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC

tell her to introduce you to her friends

mines a little crazy. said my father harrassed her so she gave in and let him fuck. she cheated ruined the family and got rid of him.

Show her this page

Tell her ur gay so she drops it and you won't have the painful talk of how her choice to birth you ugly and genetically inferior means she won't get grandchildren

1. You tell her that you will never have a gf because you are short/ugly/autistic (wont work for most bluepilled parents)
2. You will tell her you are waiting for the right one

What's his height?

@VideoGameCoper what are you going to tell this brocel here bro lol
As someone else said, ask his mom to get him one. Mothers are nearly impossible to make see the truth of how hard it is for us.

Tell her ur gay so she drops it and you won't have the painful talk of how her choice to birth you ugly and genetically inferior means she won't get grandchildren
Y’all are crazy for this. I’d rather my parents think I’m an incel than gay. It’s way too obvious I am a straight male anyway because of my fairly low voice and masculine hobbies

See bro @dtrazr its easy
Yep. The mother should just try to recruit him a girlfriend by showing them his pictures. They will probably reject it right off, and if they don’t they will probably hate his shy nature on a date. All it takes is one failed attempt and the mother will probably get off his case about it

@dtrazr no one will give u good and logic answer other then the one and only @VideoGameCoper

@dtrazr no one will give u good and logic answer other then the one and only @VideoGameCoper
@InceldianWarrior’s answer was good. I just expanded on it a little.

The truth is usually the easiest.

You're trying, but you've yet to meet any woman who has shown any interest at all...

Tell her u prefer prostitutes