Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Mom asked me if i was gay today

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Earlier we were sitting in a parking lot waiting for my brother to come out of a store. We got on the subject of men, woman etc and how they all act. Mainly cause i noticed all the cucked beta males and their roastie "Siginificant Others" :soy: walking in and out of the store. I started dropping some small blackpills and so on, talking about how i have a disliking for women, to which her brainlet ass asks "Are you gay?". :woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

I responded and laughed "Fuck no, all because i dislike women doesn't mean i am gay"
JFL at how normies brains think. "If man {Does not have girlfriend/wife} or {seems to hate women} then run {must be gay.exe}
Another thing to point out, my mom has increasingly asked me this multiple times within the last 2 years

Tell her "Can you help me become normal?" And ascend through mommygfmaxxing.

my dad asked me that before too but I eventually just told him, I want a gf but I'm too ugly. I think he subconsciously understands even if he won't admit it.

Tell her "Can you help me become normal?" And ascend through mommygfmaxxing.
mommygf is a meme, and my mom is a 54 year old roastie landwhale, so no

Being gay is a choice, celibacy for us isn't.

You do not become a homosexual by eating chocolate cake. You become a homosexual by eating butt.

My dad legit thinks that I am gay and I can't seem to convince him.
my dad thought the same for a while tbh. He actually started getting really worried about it by the time I was 18 and still never had a girlfriend. JFL.

The hermeneutics of gay suspicion.

JFL at how normies brains think. "If man {Does not have girlfriend/wife} or {seems to hate women} then run {must be gay.exe}
I'm reading book about human mind, people tend to remember generalizations/stereotypes and then keep spreading them so they may survive, so if your mom heard or seen somewhere that if a men doesn't have a gf is gay she will say that like repeating machine. It's over for retardedhumanbraincels

My dad legit thinks that I am gay and I can't seem to convince him.
bring a whore hooker to ur house and fuck her right in front of him

My mom thought I was gay when she found pictures of feminine men in my pocket.

Tbh if I get asked this I would enter a new low, I am already considered a failure by all my relatives. :cryfeels::cryfeels:

Normies are fucking retarded

JFL. I've had this before. When I tell them I'm not gay, I've had "it's just I've never heard you talking about a girlfriend". I just tell them, "that's because I can't get one". Fuck it, I'm not hiding behind anything, I just tell it as it is and I'm not going to be embarrassed about it.

My parents never asked me but I'm sure they had their suspicions. In fact, I'm going to ask my mom about that, just for the luls.

My mom thought I was gay when she found pictures of feminine men in my pocket.
For what other reason than being a faggot would you have those pics though?

According to her, you must have a really respectful personality and are handsome, so it can't possibly be you are just repulsive to femoids right...

For normies, being gay is easy to comprehend and simple to deal with. Incelism is complicated and intertwined with actual sciences like biology and anthropology. It requires much more than the "he just likes men like other men like women" to understand.

I started dropping some small blackpills and so on, talking about how i have a disliking for women, to which her brainlet ass asks "Are you gay?". :woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

This is such a typical reply.

This is the loop they are in. These people are triggered to react in this exact way.
I'm reading book about human mind, people tend to remember generalizations/stereotypes and then keep spreading them so they may survive

But at the same time, those people who spread this kind of stereotypes say that thinking in stereotypes is bad and rightwing-related.
According to her, you must have a really respectful personality and are handsome, so it can't possibly be you are just repulsive to femoids right...

CatDany is that you?

Last edited:
Earlier we were sitting in a parking lot waiting for my brother to come out of a store. We got on the subject of men, woman etc and how they all act. Mainly cause i noticed all the cucked beta males and their roastie "Siginificant Others" :soy: walking in and out of the store. I started dropping some small blackpills and so on, talking about how i have a disliking for women, to which her brainlet ass asks "Are you gay?". :woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

I responded and laughed "Fuck no, all because i dislike women doesn't mean i am gay"
Another thing to point out, my mom has increasingly asked me this multiple times within the last 2 years

You should tell her you're gay but are willing to try dating a girl if she can get you one.

My sister asked me that when I was 13. I can’t have a boner watching men, I jerk off to hentais with foids.

True, when you hate foids, people will assume you are into males.

Every incel will get this question sooner or later.
For normies having a relationship is just as natural and easy as breathing.
They can't understand how someone can't find a gf so they think maybe he's gay.

I also drop blackpills when i sit with my family, but they usually don't pay much attention to it. Probably because the truth hurts.

I got asked that like one year ago or something.

My parents think I'm gay all because I had memes of ER/Cho and other legends on my laptop saved as "Hero".

Ask her to find you a girlfriend. This will shut her up for a while

for normies:
shy=gay
introverted=gay
reject landwhales=gay
express his feeling=gay
basically or u are a narcisistic piece of shit or u're gay according to them