Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Molesting women is a privledge of the foolish

S

SuicidalCurry

Waiting for info.
-
Sometimes you just have to stop listening to that little voice in your head that tells you not to do something in fear of consequence,even though the more widely accepted opinion is that ,you should listen to it.There were many times in my life that i could have copped some feels off of women i knew.There was this one time i was asked to hug a hot substitute teacher during middle school on a dare.I did hug her and felt her breasts on my chest but i also could've grabbed her ass during the hug too and might've gotten away with it .She didn't look like the type to make a scene out of this and even if she did , I was only 12.She can't prosecute me to the furthest extent of the law and the furthest extent at that age is like expulsion, so who cares?

It's always this coward little voice in my head that tells me to think things over ,to run the simulation in my head ten times over and see how bad the consequences might be and i'm just so sick and tired of that.I lost many chances to grope women this way even when i had ample oppertunity.This ability to self reflect, to constantly think of the many different sequences my decisions can open up to is a curse.This leading me to wish I had the self awareness of a black.Blacks only live in the present,they don't draw knowledge from past experiences and try to predict how the future might go.To a Black, he is the prize even if he lives off welfare in his little broken down ghetto projects.Blacks will grope ,spit on and even rape women without thinking.They just do,like a base animal who only lives for the next breath.They just act on their base impulses
and to our surprise many do succeed in extracting pleasures men like us can't even dream of.

Last edited:
N word is censored unforunately , blacks are protected even here.

idk I don't really find the idea of groping foids that appealing tbh

grabbing some whore's run-through ass for a few seconds seems pointless. whores treat groping as this important traumatic thing, but imo it just feels too trivial to care abt

I have no moral objection to it (people can do anything they want to foids idc), but I'm not sure that missing out on it is that important

Groping is like rape IMO, it's something that foids enjoy and care abt more than males

High inhibition is a truecel trait unfortunately

Sometimes you just have to stop listening to that little voice in your head that tells you not to do something in fear of consequence,even though the more widely accepted opinion is that ,you should listen to it.There were many times in my life that i could have copped some feels off of women i knew.There was this one time i was asked to hug a hot substitute teacher during middle school on a dare.I did hug her and felt her breasts on my chest but i also could've grabbed her ass during the hug too and might've gotten away with it .She didn't look like the type to make a scene out of this and even if she did , I was only 12.She can't prosecute me to the furthest extent of the law and the furthest extent at that age is like expulsion, so who cares?

It's always this coward little voice in my head that tells me to think things over ,to run the simulation in my head ten times over and see how bad the consequences might be and i'm just so sick and tired of that.I lost many chances to grope women this way even when i had ample oppertunity.This ability to self reflect, to constantly think of the many different sequences my decisions can open up to is a curse.This leading me to wish I had the self awareness of a black.Blacks only live in the present,they don't draw knowledge from past experiences and try to predict how the future might go.To a Black, he is the prize even if he lives off welfare in his little broken down ghetto projects.Blacks will grope ,spit on and even rape women without thinking.They just do,like a base animal who only lives for the next breath.They just act on their base impulses
and to our surprise many do succeed in extracting pleasures men like us can't even dream of.
Brutal and relatable. I wish i was brainless animal (niggER) too.

I also had a few opportunities to grope foids and get away with it, but i didnt use it, and now i regret it for the rest of my life.